+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
Pearl1 said:
:eek:

even june applicants are pretty disappointed.. no wonder we, august applicants, should not keep our hopes high on this process...

:mad: :mad:
July 2nd review cases are on-going. Let's see which group will be the next. June-Oct applicants have an equal chance in this lotto game. Or the probability could be higher for you guys according to past and current experiences. Let's continue enjoying the show.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbsos said:
July 2nd review cases are on-going. Let's see which group will be the next. June-Oct applicants have an equal chance in this lotto game. Or the probability could be higher for you guys according to past and current experiences. Let's continue enjoying the show.
as long as they process all these 2014 apps by the end of this year, who cares ::)

don't understand if they can complete EE app in less than 6 months, why are they making criminality check excuse for old cec applicants ?

rgirish

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
glad to know that someone is in the same boat. did you get any query or doc request? I did get one for Singapore PCC and thats the main reason for delay. but its been 4 months or so since we sent it .

blueds283 said:
we are the same no medical yet still waiting untill now hope we get some update the soonest....

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
may4ank said:
I wont think Dec timeline is reliable. Its just Callcenter new way to get less calls. Today when I called.... He told me same thing that VO has told that your file will be processed before mid -dec. then I asked when did he told you. tell me the date from the file. First he said there is no date on the system/my file on which VO said that... Its only comments he can see. I didn't agree and said.. its not possible to have no log date of any comments. He got pissed off and started avoiding this matter by saying " I am not a Immigration expert(VO)) I cant say when your file will be processed". Call center are of no use... every time you call they will ask you to wait next 3 months.

yeah, i called today and the agent told me to call after 14 months are over.

i told the agent that i do not need status but want to confirm that my meds have been received, but was totally ignored. agent was not helpful and said call after 14 months are over and then we will write to VO. i don't know what they are gonna write to VO though ::) or just gonna increase the processing time to 15 months ::) :mad:

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Another week gone. Donno... when is that day... next weekend Sept over :(

ukpanchal

Sep 20, 2015
Hi Folks,

I got an personnel interview call in August 2015 before medical request.Anyone having the same situation like me?

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
ukpanchal said:
Hi Folks,

I got an personnel interview call in August 2015 before medical request.Anyone having the same situation like me?
I wish we all got interviews. First, it says our files have been touched. Second, we have an opportunity to tell them CIC really sucks in person. :D

Don't worry, you were probably selected randomly. If your application is fine, they can't reject you based on the interview.

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
ukpanchal said:
Hi Folks,

Whats your timeline?

ironmanipl

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Hello all, I got the medical request for my wife from CIC last night. But she already did her medicals upfront and submitted to CIC through email. Also used the same medical report for work permit as well. Do I have to do the medicals test as per the request from CIC or inform CIC that we already did medicals and resend the the documents. Did anyone went through same situation. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

SKC_6J

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 June 2014
Doc's Request.
28 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 2014
Med's Request
28 Jan 2015
Passport Req..
09-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Requested Visa office change
LANDED..........
TBD
ECAS was updated adding 5 lines....another set of updates showing up which was asked for 7 months ago....Batch process is running really slow.... :-X

hssam

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Guys,

Is there any requirement for the passport to be valid for 6 months when I submit it after I get my PPR ? Ofcourse I am still waiting for my PPR and I am a June 26th, 2014 applicant.

Camq

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-2015--PCC
AOR Received.
07-2014
Med's Request
01-2015
Passport Req..
10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-2015
LANDED..........
11-2015
SKC_6J said:
ECAS was updated adding 5 lines....another set of updates showing up which was asked for 7 months ago....Batch process is running really slow.... :-X
Mine ECAS was updated last night adding 3 lines. Exactly 14 months after receiving the AOR. Hope to hear something soon.

iCanadaVisa

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
ironmanipl said:
Hello all, I got the medical request for my wife from CIC last night. But she already did her medicals upfront and submitted to CIC through email. Also used the same medical report for work permit as well. Do I have to do the medicals test as per the request from CIC or inform CIC that we already did medicals and resend the the documents. Did anyone went through same situation. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Medical reports validity time is 12 months. If CIC decides your case and issue visa to enter Canada, the visa validity is 12 months from your medicals. If your medicals are expired 12 months period or about to expire soon, CIC might ask for medicals again.

iCanadaVisa

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
hssam said:
Guys,

Is there any requirement for the passport to be valid for 6 months when I submit it after I get my PPR ? Ofcourse I am still waiting for my PPR and I am a June 26th, 2014 applicant.
Yes, your passport should be valid for minimum of 6 months.