N
G
MR July-30th 2015
RPRF July-7th 2015
PPR July-30th 2015

Friend can you share your ecas details

konichiwa

Mar 17, 2015
Hey everyone ;D . Here's some indication of good times for those like me who have been waiting for almost a year and haven't heard from CIC.

Yesterday me and my wife were requested to give the medical exam. Here's a breakdown of our timeline.

Applied as primary (and only) applicant on: June 27 2014
AoR received: August 13, 2014
Change in marital status and added my spouse to the application: October 24, 2014
Medicals requested: July31, 2015

I live in Vancouver and am considering either Dr. Gulzar Cheema (in Surrey) or Dr. Wojtek P. Ciszak (in Vancouver). Can someone please share their experience with either of the two physicians? Is Dr. Gulzar's clinic eMedical enabled? How long did it take for you to get a confirmation?

Dr. Cheema is slightly cheaper than Dr. Wojtek :D but I'll pay more for quality, better experience and faster turnaround any day!

LFB72

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
29-08-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received in mail 11-02-2016
konichiwa said:
Hey everyone ;D . Here's some indication of good times for those like me who have been waiting for almost a year and haven't heard from CIC.

Yesterday me and my wife were requested to give the medical exam. Here's a breakdown of our timeline.

Applied as primary (and only) applicant on: June 27 2014
AoR received: August 13, 2014
Change in marital status and added my spouse to the application: October 24, 2014
Medicals requested: July31, 2015

I live in Vancouver and am considering either Dr. Gulzar Cheema (in Surrey) or Dr. Wojtek P. Ciszak (in Vancouver). Can someone please share their experience with either of the two physicians? Is Dr. Gulzar's clinic eMedical enabled? How long did it take for you to get a confirmation?

Dr. Cheema is slightly cheaper than Dr. Wojtek :D but I'll pay more for quality, better experience and faster turnaround any day!
I went to see Dr Cheema - got an appointment same day, labs for X-ray and bloods are just 5 minutes away.
Office is eMedical enabled - was loaded within about 3 days on receipt of test results :)

konichiwa

Mar 17, 2015
LFB72 said:
I went to see Dr Cheema - got an appointment same day, labs for X-ray and bloods are just 5 minutes away.
Office is eMedical enabled - was loaded within about 3 days on receipt of test results :)
Thanks for the update :) Can you please share how much did they charge you for everything?

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
Guys, I finally realized something. We've been so confused about how things get so screwed up and why CIC is so unreasonable. Today, I reached some conclusion after some hard thinking---

They did that ON PURPOSE! Yes, on purpose.

By that I mean, CIC may or may not screw up the processing deliberately, but when problems do arise, they choose not to solve it, ON PURPOSE! Why?

Don't they recognize the issues? Of course they do. Can't they solve the issues? Of course they can. Why don't they do anything then?

1. Why? Because they DON'T like immigrants. They can't say that obviously for political reasons, but deep in people's hearts, a lot of them dislike if not hate immigrants. (You can also call this discrimination maybe.) Our voices sound truly annoying to them. They have to take it but meanwhile, they choose to ignore.

2. Why? Because they are resentful of their jobs/positions/pays, etc. This could be caused by a lot of reasons. For example, remember CIC went on strike in 2013? They could think they are underpaid, overworked... (although their salaries could seem enviable in the eyes of many non-government workers)

.... whatever reason it is, they are still doing their jobs because they have to. But, nobody really cares to do a GOOD job. They won't be rewarded for doing it, and they won't be punished for not doing it. So even though the problems are right in front of their eyes, nobody cares, nobody pushes.

That's the reality that's we have all sensed. And it's true. Period.

Hope that dissolved some of the myth and frustration while we keep hoping for the best in the new week. :)

cecjune3

Star Member
May 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
Anyone see 3rd line showing up?

Turano

Jul 21, 2015
colrainwx1985 said:
Come on, CIC. Don't stop processing June leftovers.
My ecas changed to "Decision made" on Friday night (31st Jul), I have not received any mail for PPR, now I am worried
is there anyone else in same situation?

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Any criminal issues in the past?
Any health issues like TB?
Which country you from?

Turano said:
My ecas changed to "Decision made" on Friday night (31st Jul), I have not received any mail for PPR, now I am worried
is there anyone else in same situation?

weijilu

May 11, 2015
Hey everyone,

I'm a June applicant, still waiting for MR.

I sent my file on June 10th, 2014 and file number received on July 28th. After that nothing heard from the office. I ordered the GCMS Notes in March 2015 and the notes says Current Medical status: in progress. RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements.

Eligibility Assessment 1: Recommended Passed (Type: Eligibility CEC)
Eligibility Assessment 2: Not Started (Type: Ministerial Instructions)
Security not started, due date 2015/07/29
Criminality in progress, due date 2015/07/29

My lawyer also help me to send a few additional documents like 2014 T4, 2014 NOA and new criminal record, and these has been done in May.

After that, still heard nothing from the immigration office, no emails, no phone calls.

I'm thinking to order the GCMS notes again. Is it possible that the status on the notes will change from "Recommended to Pass" to "Required review by the officer"?

I'm very worried about that. Seniors please advise.

Another questions is the Eligibility Assessment 2: Not Started (Type: Ministerial Instructions). What does this mean? My eligibility assessment has not done yet?

june23_app

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
bbsos said:
1. Why? Because they DON'T like immigrants. They can't say that obviously for political reasons, but deep in people's hearts, a lot of them dislike if not hate immigrants. (You can also call this discrimination maybe.) Our voices sound truly annoying to them. They have to take it but meanwhile, they choose to ignore.
I don't mean to be disrespectful here bbsos, but if you think that CIC, and at the same time Canadians, don't like immigrants, why would you be applying for permanent residency? Why choose a country that doesn't like you? Why not go somewhere else instead?

I have been nothing but welcomed by everyone, even by border officials (a massive contrast to what happens in the US). My experience in Canada has been truly amazing and that's why I want to become a permanent resident.

The processes leave a lot to be desired, but these are just the processes, not Canadians hating immigrants.