+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

Chalin

Jun 8, 2015
pkshah said:
CIC IS SAYING 13 MONTHS AFTER THEY RECEIVE FILE NOT AFTER AOR RECEIVED I CALLED THEM AGAIN
Hello everybody,

I've been going from forum to forum trying to understand when my processing time starts counting, as for the shared documents I understood that it was June 2014 (when most of us SEND our application). But the web page says "complete package", so I called CIC today and they explained this to me. The date on which my 13 months start counting is the date on the email from the INTAKE OFFICE, when my app number was given and all that. I specifically ask for this information because this is driving me crazy. So, for them I'm not a June 12 applicant, I'm an Aug 21st applicant and my processing time will be done until Sep 21st.

I hope this clarify your mind for at least some days...

Cheers and be positive...

iCanadaVisa

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
latitude45 said:
I am also waiting for PR decision and i recently renewed my passport.
i emailed the copy of my passport to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

in the email you have to include your application information:

Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI:
Application Number:

thats it..
Thank you. No need of sending passport copy (photostat) through mail (postal)?

iCanadaVisa

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
latitude45 said:
hey,

i got my GCMS notes and it shows that i might need a PCC from France because i stayed there for more than 6months with a short interruption(it wasnt continuous).

I just made an application for France PCC and it is processed and it is on its way to me.

The PCC is in a sealed envelope and I remember CIC need original PCC not a copy.
which address do i send the PCC to? Since all correspondence with CIC is by email...

I found this address at the bottom of their emails.. Should i send the PCC to this address?

NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West,
Ottawa ON.
K1A 1L1

thanks
I sent my PCCs to the following address and also emailed the scanned copies to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. I see the receipt of PCCs in the GCMS notes.

Send original Police Certificates to:
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
As the speed is going...I may need to re-apply for BWOP. Do any one know.. how many months will CIC give BWOP now ? will it be 12 months again ?

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
It doesn't really matter when the processing time starts to count, after AOR, 13 months, they can do something or do nothing whatever they want. CIC is a pure dictator in a so called democratic country. I wouldn't even be surprised if our cases are withdrawn suddenly for whatever bullshit reason. Look at what they did to FSW backlog a couple years ago (legal disputes proved to be totally useless), as well as all the abrupt and ridiculous changes (each and every time they call it an 'improvement') happening to CEC alone over the years. I bet that Express Entry, their latest proud invention, will soon be or has already been fucked up by themselves again and become Sluggish Entry. The few approved lucky EE guys a while ago were just their purposely showoffs. Nothing has happened after. No system would work well if the dictatorship doesn't change. Despite we are immigrating to Canada, we are entering North Korea. Don't laugh at North Korea anymore, all the shameless politics and media, look at yourself first. Someone please forward this to the minster and prime minister.

latitude45

Apr 15, 2015
nedu1 said:
Hi,
Please go through cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp
If you look at FAQ's in the bottom of the page, it tells which address PCC should be sent to.

I sent my Indian PCC to:
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada
THANK YOU!!

Kothem

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-06-11
AOR Received.
2014-07-23
Med's Request
2015-02-03
Med's Done....
2015-02-14
Passport Req..
2016-09-02
VISA ISSUED...
2016-23-02
LANDED..........
2016-05-03
minusham said:
Saw two may applicants got MR theier timeline shows almost 13 months after submitng application...so Hope we all gonna get updates startng next month .
And my friend july last week applicant..gt rprf request last friday and ppr today
I doubt, if our June applications will be picked in July month (second review). If at all, why the hell they did't pick in first pass. It is really frustrating...Don't know how to convey this mistake to CIC.

LFB72

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
29-08-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received in mail 11-02-2016
may4ank said:
As the speed is going...I may need to re-apply for BWOP. Do any one know.. how many months will CIC give BWOP now ? will it be 12 months again ?
I'm not 100% ... But as far as I know it's a one off - not up for renewal. The company would have to go through the LMIA (much more difficult now for companies)
I've had to revert to visitor status so can't work until this comes through.

colrainwx1985

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
bbsos said:
It doesn't really matter when the processing time starts to count, after AOR, 13 months, they can do something or do nothing whatever they want. CIC is a pure dictator in a so called democratic country. I wouldn't even be surprised if our cases are withdrawn suddenly for whatever bull*censored word* reason. Look at what they did to FSW backlog a couple years ago (legal disputes proved to be totally useless), as well as all the abrupt and ridiculous changes (each and every time they call it an 'improvement') happening to CEC alone over the years. I bet that Express Entry, their latest proud invention, will soon be or has already been *censored word*ed up by themselves again and become Sluggish Entry. The few approved lucky EE guys a while ago were just their purposely showoffs. Nothing has happened after. No system would work well if the dictatorship doesn't change. Despite we are immigrating to Canada, we are entering North Korea. Don't laugh at North Korea anymore, all the shameless politics and media, look at yourself first. Someone please forward this to the minster and prime minister.
I total agree with you! EE is just a way that harms early applicants. Under the politicians' presure, CIC hold our applications and spend time on EE so they claim how fast EE is and how good EE is for Canada labor market. Come on. You are just stealing time from us.

colrainwx1985

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
akpr83 said:
One of my friend reach out to MP asking for help but seems they are not in a position to help much (Toronto). Let me know other experience.

He also got a email reply from CIC stating that processign time is 15 months (may be yet to get reflected in CIC website).

We are just in hope and assumption that something will pop-up in July first week. What is that doesn't happen...another hope statement??

First thing is as soon as someone complets 13 months, please send out an email to CIC and make a daily call to ask about the progress so VO officers/CIC knows about the issues of June applicants.

Apart from reaching MP, is there any other option??
I can also confirm from my side. The processing time changes to 15 months.

How about when we are close to 15 months and CIC changes it to 17 months and so on?

akpr83

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-March-2016
LANDED..........
20-March-2016
It's not about time. It about VO or CIC who is playing with June applicants.

cecjune3

Star Member
May 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
It seems like 15 month processing time is only applied to June applicants...

Kothem

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-06-11
AOR Received.
2014-07-23
Med's Request
2015-02-03
Med's Done....
2015-02-14
Passport Req..
2016-09-02
VISA ISSUED...
2016-23-02
LANDED..........
2016-05-03
colrainwx1985 said:
I total agree with you! EE is just a way that harms early applicants. Under the politicians' presure, CIC hold our applications and spend time on EE so they claim how fast EE is and how good EE is for Canada labor market. Come on. You are just stealing time from us.
CIC didn't hold any applications my friend. I can see so many updated happning July & August applicants. It is the issue with June applicants only. Especially, the applications reached between 2nd & 26th June.

Kothem

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-06-11
AOR Received.
2014-07-23
Med's Request
2015-02-03
Med's Done....
2015-02-14
Passport Req..
2016-09-02
VISA ISSUED...
2016-23-02
LANDED..........
2016-05-03
cecjune3 said:
It seems like 15 month processing time is only applied to June applicants...
I am also observing the same. They are increasing processing time along with June applicants. Seems like they screwed up June applications.