+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
:'( ???
Just received my 3 th GCMS notes.....no change at all.
Eligibility: in progress
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started
Medical: Passed
It's almost 12 months of my application......why...why...why

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
PP62 said:
:'( ???
Just received my 3 th GCMS notes.....no change at all.
Eligibility: in progress
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started
Medical: Passed
It's almost 12 months of my application......why...why...why
But received my notes in only 28 days..... ;D

hssam

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Guys, can you please explain me something.
if there are PAN American games, hence June Applications are delayed how come July applications are getting processed?
I can understand if all the applications submitted after the month of June are delayed. but why only June ?
If the processing time for CEC is 13 months how come it doesnt apply to July ?

Regards,
hsam

latitude45

Apr 15, 2015
iCanadaVisa said:
Anybody is having experience in informing CIC if your passport is renewed before your PR decision made?
I am also waiting for PR decision and i recently renewed my passport.
i emailed the copy of my passport to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

in the email you have to include your application information:

Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI:
Application Number:

thats it..

latitude45

Apr 15, 2015
hey,

i got my GCMS notes and it shows that i might need a PCC from France because i stayed there for more than 6months with a short interruption(it wasnt continuous).

I just made an application for France PCC and it is processed and it is on its way to me.

The PCC is in a sealed envelope and I remember CIC need original PCC not a copy.
which address do i send the PCC to? Since all correspondence with CIC is by email...

I found this address at the bottom of their emails.. Should i send the PCC to this address?

NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West,
Ottawa ON.
K1A 1L1

thanks

nedu1

May 30, 2015
latitude45 said:
hey,

i got my GCMS notes and it shows that i might need a PCC from France because i stayed there for more than 6months with a short interruption(it wasnt continuous).

I just made an application for France PCC and it is processed and it is on its way to me.

The PCC is in a sealed envelope and I remember CIC need original PCC not a copy.
which address do i send the PCC to? Since all correspondence with CIC is by email...

I found this address at the bottom of their emails.. Should i send the PCC to this address?

NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West,
Ottawa ON.
K1A 1L1

thanks
Hi,
Please go through cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp
If you look at FAQ's in the bottom of the page, it tells which address PCC should be sent to.

I sent my Indian PCC to:
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

colrainwx1985

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Hi guys, another quite week!!!
I don't think our visa officer overlook us due to Pan Am games since it can't explain why July people keeping receiving PPR. Our visa officer are simply put away our applications in order to work on EE.

I already contact my MP to make an appointment. Are you guys planning to see your MP? My hope is a lot of our MPs' request can remind CIC June people are still waiting! Just don't ignore and skip us.

minusham

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/06/2014
AOR Received.
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 (Upfront).Ecas status updated to medical received June 30 2015
Passport Req..
14th July 2015, Decision made ecas update on 16th July
VISA ISSUED...
22-July-2015
colrainwx1985 said:
Hi guys, another quite week!!!
I don't think our visa officer overlook us due to Pan Am games since it can't explain why July people keeping receiving PPR. Our visa officer are simply put away our applications in order to work on EE.

I already contact my MP to make an appointment. Are you guys planning to see your MP? My hope is a lot of our MPs' request can remind CIC June people are still waiting! Just don't ignore and skip us.
I will also meet MP after 2nd week of july as its due date in my Gcms..please update regarding your visit to MP.
thanks

akpr83

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-March-2016
LANDED..........
20-March-2016
I am planning to write to local MP. Anyone has done so far...I need help in wordings please.'

minusham

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/06/2014
AOR Received.
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 (Upfront).Ecas status updated to medical received June 30 2015
Passport Req..
14th July 2015, Decision made ecas update on 16th July
VISA ISSUED...
22-July-2015
Saw two may applicants got MR theier timeline shows almost 13 months after submitng application...so Hope we all gonna get updates startng next month .
And my friend july last week applicant..gt rprf request last friday and ppr today

akpr83

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-March-2016
LANDED..........
20-March-2016
hssam said:
Guys, can you please explain me something.
if there are PAN American games, hence June Applications are delayed how come July applications are getting processed?
I can understand if all the applications submitted after the month of June are delayed. but why only June ?
If the processing time for CEC is 13 months how come it doesnt apply to July ?

Regards,
hsam
June applications have been landed into wrong hands, nothing else. That's called luck. If you call CIC, they have one answer - 13 months after the AOR (not received date) + add 4 months post PPR processing like Visa, Landing, PR Card etc...by that time Christmas holidays will come....all crap.

bmohanty

Jul 30, 2014
What does Due Date on GCMS notes mean? There are 2 on my notes
My Due Date reads :: 2015-03-04 (March 4th)
Second :: 2015-07-28 (July 28)

CECPRAspirant

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello,

I applied for GCMS notes yesterday. As mentioned on their website, I have not received automated email with tracking/reference number & other details which indicates that I applied for GCMS notes. Does this means, any information is incorrect in the process I did for applying GCMS notes??

However, I printed the confirmation page which comes after making payment.

pkshah

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
CANADA
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04/03/2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
03/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/09/2015
akpr83 said:
June applications have been landed into wrong hands, nothing else. That's called luck. If you call CIC, they have one answer - 13 months after the AOR (not received date) + add 4 months post PPR processing like Visa, Landing, PR Card etc...by that time Christmas holidays will come....all crap.
CIC IS SAYING 13 MONTHS AFTER THEY RECEIVE FILE NOT AFTER AOR RECEIVED I CALLED THEM AGAIN

akpr83

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-March-2016
LANDED..........
20-March-2016
One of my friend reach out to MP asking for help but seems they are not in a position to help much (Toronto). Let me know other experience.

He also got a email reply from CIC stating that processign time is 15 months (may be yet to get reflected in CIC website).

We are just in hope and assumption that something will pop-up in July first week. What is that doesn't happen...another hope statement??

First thing is as soon as someone complets 13 months, please send out an email to CIC and make a daily call to ask about the progress so VO officers/CIC knows about the issues of June applicants.

Apart from reaching MP, is there any other option??