Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
june_app said:
HElLo!!

BEing A PR feels so good. I am walking like a BOSS now!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

good luck to All who are waiting!!!!
congratulations BOSS 8)
when did you do your landing?

akpr83

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-March-2016
LANDED..........
20-March-2016
It's really bad how CIC has shifted focus to EE application and old format PR application are moving damm slow (FYI Jan EE applicants already started landing).

Customer care have their standard response saying within the timeline. If they say EE will be within 6 months and they completing in 3 months, they should apply same processing speed ratio on older format CEC applications.

People ending up applying BOWP, extending Visa etc...

There is no forum to highlight these issues but just wait.... :mad:

DonBoris

May 29, 2012
Hi,

I've just received this email from CIC.

Dear [me]:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø ###### - [my wife]:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination.

Ø ###### - [my children]:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination

Ø Medical examination. If you have already passed your medical examination, please respond to this email with the date the examination took place, the name of the Designated Medical Practitioner and any tracking number that can help us locate your medical results.

Did anyone receive anything like this?

I did my medicals on 25-Feb-2015 at Dr. Kuhlmann's office.

CEC_201401

Nov 3, 2014
You should have received a summary sheet from the doctors office stating the test are complete and uploaded to CIC for each individual. Pls send that to CIC in reply so they can track it back and tag it with your application. Good luck.

DonBoris said:
Hi,

Dear [me]:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø ###### - [my wife]:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination.

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination

Ø Medical examination. If you have already passed your medical examination, please respond to this email with the date the examination took place, the name of the Designated Medical Practitioner and any tracking number that can help us locate your medical results.

Amit12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Hi, Dose you ECAS online status shows.. "Medical Received".

DonBoris said:
Hi,

Dear [me]:

Ø ###### - [my wife]:

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
DonBoris said:
Hi,

Dear [me]:

Ø ###### - [my wife]:

if you did their medicals, then send its reciepts along with UMI numbers and Date of birth via reply of same CIC requested Email.
Please share your time line.....

DonBoris

May 29, 2012
PP62 said:
if you did their medicals, then send its reciepts along with UMI numbers and Date of birth via reply of same CIC requested Email.
Please share your time line.....
Thank you all for your responses. I have sent the numbers in a reply to the email. I was just wondering how common this situation is and what went wrong.
My timeline is in the spreadsheet. Briefly
Application sent 17-Jun-2014
Application received 20-Jun-2014
AOR Received 8-Aug-2014
Medicals requested 13-Feb-2015
Medical done 25-Feb-2015

ECAS has only one line

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
DonBoris said:
Thank you all for your responses. I have sent the numbers in a reply to the email. I was just wondering how common this situation is and what went wrong.
AOR Received 8-Aug-2014
Medical done 25-Feb-2015

ECAS has only one line
In your receipt which Dr gave you, do you have UMI numbers or IME. If there are UMI numbers ( which is probably in your case, I think) then you Dr did not give UMI details to CIC.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Email your UMI to CIC and ask for medical receipt confirmation.. i did pre-medical and sent email.. got confirmation from CIC and after couple of days the second line appeared.

DonBoris said:
AOR Received 8-Aug-2014
Medical done 25-Feb-2015

ECAS has only one line

Astro.CA

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
Folks it appears that some applicants for Express Entry are now becoming PR (within 4 months) whilst many of us wait patiently...

see article
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/04/canada-land-immigrants-person-pr-express-entry-044846.html

Cepheus74

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2014
LANDED..........
In Canada
Astro.CA said:
Folks it appears that some applicants for Express Entry are now becoming PR (within 4 months) whilst many of us wait patiently...

see article
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/04/canada-land-immigrants-person-pr-express-entry-044846.html
This makes me sick!!!!!

aryaban

Star Member
Dec 30, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
16-02-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
IELTS Request
upfront on 08-04-2014
File Transfer...
29-10-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
31-12-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
Hi.. how does this medical reports thing work, do you know? We did our medicals for Work Permit and got results on Dec 31 2014; sent those details to CIC a few times already, and couriered photocopies as well - but ECAS hasn't changed a bit! Our med letter says:

UMI U0010#####
Client Visa details:
IME: Non EDE
Upfront Medical type: Worker

The letter also says: You case will be submitted to CIC and they will notify you if further tests are required.

mesumrizvi said:
Email your UMI to CIC and ask for medical receipt confirmation.. i did pre-medical and sent email.. got confirmation from CIC and after couple of days the second line appeared.

DonBoris

May 29, 2012
mesumrizvi said:
Hey,

They responded the same day, and requested RPRF. The status has changed to 'We started processing your application'. Yee-ha

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
DonBoris said:
Hey,

They responded the same day, and requested RPRF. The status has changed to 'We started processing your application'. Yee-ha
'We started processing your application' wich date.. please specify...
Congrts....very close to destination now...