+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

CEC_June14

Oct 8, 2014
PR Doneeeee.....I received my passport back today with PR Visa....Woww ...Feeeling veryyyyyy happy....Hope all receive soon :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

My Timelines

Applied : 2nd June
AOR : 15th July
Medicals : 22nd January ( Had already done upfront Medicals on 5th Dec...I had then send UMI# to get my upfront medicals updated)
RPRF : 26th March
PPR : 31st March
PR Visa : 16th April ...Pls someone update the sheet

Landing needs to be done.....Can I visit any US Canada border( One near to me is Alexandria bay us canada border) OR we can do this only at the rainbow bridge border crossing. I dont have US Visa....That should not matter right?

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
CEC_June14 said:
PR Doneeeee.....I received my passport back today with PR Visa....Woww ...Feeeling veryyyyyy happy....Hope all receive soon :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

My Timelines

Medicals : 22nd January ( Had already done upfront Medicals on 5th Dec...I had then send UMI# to get my upfront medicals updated)

Landing needs to be done.....Can I visit any US Canada border( One near to me is Alexandria bay us canada border) OR we can do this only at the rainbow bridge border crossing. I dont have US Visa....That should not matter right?
For flag polling you do not need a US entry visa. Tell them your true intention they'll know what to do.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
CEC_June14 said:

My Timelines

for landing purpose, not need visa.....congrats. And I know rainbow bridge office provide their immigration service 24*7 hours services. No idea for other one.

niru2006

Sep 26, 2013
Hi,
Quick question, For upfront medical does the doctor always provide a UMI (Unique Medical Identifier) ? or is it only applicable for e-medical ? I am planing to do a upfront medical with a doctor who does paper based medical (not e-medical). So I was curious will I get a UMI number for paper based medical ?

Thanks you!!!

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
niru2006 said:
Hi,
Quick question, For upfront medical does the doctor always provide a UMI (Unique Medical Identifier) ? or is it only applicable for e-medical ? I am planing to do a upfront medical with a doctor who does paper based medical (not e-medical). So I was curious will I get a UMI number for paper based medical ?

Thanks you!!!
As the Dr does only paper base medical, You will not get any UMI number.

niru2006

Sep 26, 2013
Thanks Kama421 for your quick response. I just found some thing in the CIC Guide for Panel Members that answers my question.
"Paper-based Panel Clinics:
  • Panel physicians will use IMM 1017B UPFRONT paper forms, which have been provided to them and that are pre- populated with a UMI# and a barcode
    Page 1 of the IMM 1017B UPFRONT form “Copy to Client” must be completed and provided to the client for submission to CIC along with the visa application

kama421 said:
As the Dr does only paper base medical, You will not get any UMI number.

Camq

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-2015--PCC
AOR Received.
07-2014
Med's Request
01-2015
Passport Req..
10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-2015
LANDED..........
11-2015
congrats :) cec june 2014. your wait finally over..

did you do upfront rprf?

thanks,

camq

pkshah

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
CANADA
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04/03/2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
03/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/09/2015
called cic today they are saying they are checking my background

What does that mean???

And why 10 months still no reply or anything :mad: :mad: :mad:
Please can you suggest what to do?

16 june application

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
pkshah said:
called cic today they are saying they are checking my background

What does that mean???

And why 10 months still no reply or anything :mad: :mad: :mad:
Please can you suggest what to do?

16 june application
. If they took so long time for us to check security and criminality, how's they finish process for express entry.....means they are not check that much in deep in new express entry rules....I am totally confused....guys any idea...

dmk12345

Sep 23, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Doc's Request.
10-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2014
Med's Request
10-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
Congratulations.

I have done upfront e-medicals on 10 April and Got MR on 11 April , Do you think I have to send UMI# ? How can I find UMI#? Where I need to send UMI# number? .

Could you please help me ? .

I would really appreciate your help on this .

Thanks in advance.

CEC_June14 said:

My Timelines

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
dmk12345 said:
Congratulations.

I have done upfront e-medicals on 10 April and Got MR on 11 April , Do you think I have to send UMI# ? How can I find UMI#? Where I need to send UMI# number? .

Could you please help me ? .

I would really appreciate your help on this .

Thanks in advance.
if you want to inform to them upfront then you can send email including your all file details (file number, UCI number, birth date, name, address, etc...) with all upfront UMI for each application with date of birth and passport number. if you don`t inform them then They will give you Medical request in few days that time you will tell them your UMI. UMI is Unique Medical identity which is given by Doctor to you when you did your medical.

I hope this will help u.....

dmk12345

Sep 23, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Doc's Request.
10-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2014
Med's Request
10-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
PP62 said:
if you want to inform to them upfront then you can send email including your all file details (file number, UCI number, birth date, name, address, etc...) with all upfront UMI for each application with date of birth and passport number. if you don`t inform them then They will give you Medical request in few days that time you will tell them your UMI. UMI is Unique Medical identity which is given by Doctor to you when you did your medical.

I hope this will help u.....
Thanks for response , I have verified online status today,now I see medical results has been received. I hope it is fine now .. please let me know Still If I have to inform them. Thanks in advance.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
dmk12345 said:
Thanks for response , I have verified online status today,now I see medical results has been received. I hope it is fine now .. please let me know Still If I have to inform them. Thanks in advance.
If you have already second line as medical results has been received. It means they already assessed and granted your medical. So now it is not worth to send email. you are fine now.....just wait for next step....