Upfront
Passport Req..
(Decision Made) 30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
(CoPR) 04-11-2015
LANDED..........
04-2016
Hi Guys,

I received my HK PCC request from CIC today, though not much significance so to speak, at least they are touching my application.

My timeline:
Application received: 3 June 2014
AOR: 15 July 2014
Document request: 12 March 2015 (HK PCC)
MR: Pending

Fingers crossed
xx

hari101

Mar 13, 2015
Hi
App submitted on 18 june
Aor recd on Aug 5
Medicals not received yet
Called cic they informed that it is under review with Vo officer for determining eligibility since Feb 4, 2015

Can anyone tell me how much time Vo officer takes to determine eligibility.

I see most of them have received medicals for June 2014 applicants.

Please advise

Jun09

Jan 28, 2015
zammo55 said:
Hi guys, ECAS updated to Medicals received today, March 13th, had medicals done on March 3rd.
Is there anyone Ecas did not update for more than one month? I start worry about mine as there isn't any update until today :'(

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
hari101 said:
Hi
App submitted on 18 june
Aor recd on Aug 5
Medicals not received yet
Called cic they informed that it is under review with Vo officer for determining eligibility since Feb 4, 2015

Can anyone tell me how much time Vo officer takes to determine eligibility.

I see most of them have received medicals for June 2014 applicants.

Please advise
Join the following threat
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/who-waiting-for-mr-for-more-than-8-months-please-join-here-t248369.0.html

apuello

Nov 3, 2012
Hi guys,

Application received on June-2nd 2014
AOR Received on July-17th 2014

MR still waiting

1) I requested gcms notes on Feb-23rd, I am still waiting for this one.
2) I emailed CIC on Feb-23rd from the CIC website and They replied today March-16th at 8:22PM PST(Vanvouver Time), I just don't understand why the email came from Ottawa instead of Sydney

Thank you for your email.

The processing of your file is following its due course.

No action or document is needed from you at this present time and while we process applications as expeditiously as possible, each application is unique and we are unable to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion.

An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des Demandes – Ottawa –

saiqbal

Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2014
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015
Passport Req..
28-07-2015
apuello said:
Hi guys,

Application received on June-2nd 2014
AOR Received on July-17th 2014

MR still waiting

1) I requested gcms notes on Feb-23rd, I am still waiting for this one.
2) I emailed CIC on Feb-23rd from the CIC website and They replied today March-16th at 8:22PM PST(Vanvouver Time), I just don't understand why the email came from Ottawa instead of Sydney

Thank you for your email.

The processing of your file is following its due course.

No action or document is needed from you at this present time and while we process applications as expeditiously as possible, each application is unique and we are unable to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion.

An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des Demandes – Ottawa –
That's because all the CEC applications are processed at CPC - Ottawa. Initial applications are received at Sydney and then transferred to Ottawa.

El Mexicano

Jul 25, 2014
I am unable to update the spreadsheet at this moment but wanted to share that although it was not the MR, I have finally received communication from CIC regarding my application. They have asked me for Police Check from my home country (Mexico) for me, my spouse and oldest son.

One question though, CIC has asked for my son's (he's 20 years old) PCC from Mexico but he has been living in Mexico since last year and I only reported him as my son but not really as an applicant of the PR. I am not sure if he will be able to get the PCC on time to keep my application moving forward. Do you know why would CIC ask for his PCC? and what happens if he is unable to get it before the 60 day window they gave me?

Thanks in advance.

saiqbal

Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2014
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015
Passport Req..
28-07-2015
ironmanipl said:
I did my medicals on Feb 27. No update in ECAS. Any reasons ?
It took 3 weeks to get mine updated on the ECAS.

lx0219

Sep 9, 2014
Updates:

Today I did my medical exam. Strange thing is that the doctor can not find the file number (IME) on my MR form from the system. What she did is she created a new number and links it to the number on my form. Is anybody facing the same experience? :eek:

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
ironmanipl said:
I did my medicals on Feb 27. No update in ECAS. Any reasons ?
give it 2 - 3 week time...even 4 in some cases.

my case was a little different but all in all it really took 5 weeks to update - that includes Medical officer asking for more tests.
Initial MR received__________________________ 27 Jan
Test uploaded_____________________________ 06 Feb
More tests requested________________________ 24 Feb
Test uploaded_____________________________ 03 March
ECAS Status updated to "Medicals Received"_____ 07 March

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
lx0219 said:
Updates:

Today I did my medical exam. Strange thing is that the doctor can not find the file number (IME) on my MR form from the system. What she did is she created a new number and links it to the number on my form. Is anybody facing the same experience? :eek:
I did medical once with my old application. Dr gave me entirely different IME number which was different from the number issued by CIC. I am not sure if it is normal. guys please comment.