+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

nranjan412

Nov 28, 2014
akil_f1 said:
Congrats mate , send the passport ASAP.
cant relay on ecas completely , it varies

Thank you buddy... its true I sent my passport and today the ecas is showing as "Decision Made" and 4th line "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."..

Feeling great .. :)

nranjan412

Nov 28, 2014
info_sk said:
Congrats, nranjan!!

What is your timeline?
Hi info_sk,

My time lines are as follows.
1. Application sent 2nd june 2014.
2. Application received 6th june 2014.
3. AOR July 16th 2014
4. Medicals upfront
5. Medical Request 23rd Jan 2015
6. Medical received 30th jan 2015.
7. Started processing your application 30th april 2015
8. RPRF 7th may 2015.
9. PPR 13th may 2015.
10. Visa stamping :) on its way .....................

nranjan412

Nov 28, 2014
soumyasam said:
Hi nranjan412,

Did you pay RPRF upfront or upon their request?
Hi soumyasam,

I didn't pay RPRF upfront but paid after the request. Well what i can suggest is its no harm if paid upfront it will save 1 weeks time.

c2h5oh

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
21-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
Why do people keep deleting other peoples entries in the google doc? I've had to restore mine because some asshat decided it's better to overwrite my line instead of scrolling to the bottom of the document twice already and I've just noticed it's gone. AGAIN. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.

Camq

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-2015--PCC
AOR Received.
07-2014
Med's Request
01-2015
Passport Req..
10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-2015
LANDED..........
11-2015
It happened to me as well. After that I didn't put up info again. .

pkshah

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
CANADA
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04/03/2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
03/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/09/2015
still did not receive medical yet many of my friends they also did not receive it . don't know how much more time we have to wait ..

cec received application on June 16th

and now call centre agents also not replying. they are saying they changed their policy so now they cant check anything

applied for gcmc notes waiting for it ..

please suggest

pkshah

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
CANADA
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04/03/2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
03/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/09/2015
still did not receive medical yet many of my friends they also did not receive it . don't know how much more time we have to wait ..

and now call centre agents also not replying. they are saying they changed their policy so now they cant check anything

please suggest

latitude45

Apr 15, 2015
pkshah said:

please suggest
Hey, same here..
Application recieve June30th, AOR August15th. No MR yet.
I applied for GCMS and also still waiting on that.

Someone suggested to do upfront medicals.

I am waiting to see that there is nothing wrong on GCMS notes and i will go ahead and do upfront medicals.

weijilu

May 11, 2015
pkshah said:

please suggest
My situation is the similar to yours. Application received on June 13th and after that nothing happened, no MR. Ordered notes and it shows "recommended to pass", don't know what is going on, so emailed CIC about 20 days ago. No reply. Today I tried to call CIC but they were too busy to transfer my call.

I think what you should do now is just to wait for the notes, normally it will take 30 days to receive, and see what is happening with your application. Hopefully everything is fine. Just be patient. Good luck.

weijilu

May 11, 2015
latitude45 said:
Hey, same here..
Application recieve June30th, AOR August15th. No MR yet.
I applied for GCMS and also still waiting on that.

Someone suggested to do upfront medicals.

I am waiting to see that there is nothing wrong on GCMS notes and i will go ahead and do upfront medicals.
Is it safe to do a upfront medical without receiving the MR request? My notes shows "recommended to pass" and a few people suggest me to do the upfront medical. Still wondering if I should do that, because my lawyer did not suggest me to do so. Don't know what happened to my application.....

Camq

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-2015--PCC
AOR Received.
07-2014
Med's Request
01-2015
Passport Req..
10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-2015
LANDED..........
11-2015
Sure.go for MR...save some time...

raop1980

Oct 29, 2014
Hi Seniros....your suggestions please.

I have applied my GCMS notes few days back and I have got the below response in couple of days after applying my GCMS notes. Please note that I have given my home country address while applying the GCMS notes since I have applied my PR from my home country. Can I ask someone to apply the GCMS notes from Canada by using the same reference no....

Dear XXXXXXX XXX XXXXX:
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act, which was received on XXX XX, XXXX, for the following records:

the electronic permanent residence file concerning XXXXXXX XXX XXXXX.

I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

• Requests made under the Privacy Act require that you be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual presently in Canada. Please provide proof that you are entitled to make a request under the Privacy Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, valid visa, citizenship card). You may resubmit your request under the Access to Information Act, along with an application fee of $5.00, through an individual who has right of access. Your written consent authorizing him/her to receive your personal information is required.
For you convenience, please find the guidelines and forms for making an ATIP request at the following link:

Please note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by XXXX XX, 2015, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

Please submit the requested information to our office by either mail at the address listed at the top of this letter or by email at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
raop1980 said:
Hi Seniros....your suggestions please.

I have applied my GCMS notes few days back and I have got the below response in couple of days after applying my GCMS notes. Please note that I have given my home country address while applying the GCMS notes since I have applied my PR from my home country. Can I ask someone to apply the GCMS notes from Canada by using the same reference no....

Dear XXXXXXX XXX XXXXX:
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act, which was received on XXX XX, XXXX, for the following records:

the electronic permanent residence file concerning XXXXXXX XXX XXXXX.

I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

• Requests made under the Privacy Act require that you be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual presently in Canada. Please provide proof that you are entitled to make a request under the Privacy Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, valid visa, citizenship card). You may resubmit your request under the Access to Information Act, along with an application fee of $5.00, through an individual who has right of access. Your written consent authorizing him/her to receive your personal information is required.
For you convenience, please find the guidelines and forms for making an ATIP request at the following link:

Please note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by XXXX XX, 2015, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

Please submit the requested information to our office by either mail at the address listed at the top of this letter or by email at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca.
Hi, it is showing that u r not currently present in Canada or not having valid visa.
1) You should be in Canada if your applying for Rights to access. If u present in Canada send them the proof to the mentioned email id and ask them to process.
2) If not this needs to be applied by some one in Canada on your behalf and u need to send a consent form to apply on your behalf. They ll route to pay for $5 processing fee. link to get the form ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf (both you and your spouse need to be signed) --> where to apply by the person in Canada --> https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Hope this helps you!!! All the best...