+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
hey guys, i called today to cic call center and ask the status of my application and she said security and police check is going on and june 9, 2015 will be 12 months and i should hear something before this. does anybody have idea security come after background check or before ?

i have already completed my Medical in feb 2 ( shown on ecas)

thanks

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Mate, everyone gets this same answer so don't hang your hopes on it.

backendcode said:
hey guys, i called today to cic call center and ask the status of my application and she said security and police check is going on and june 9, 2015 will be 12 months and i should hear something before this. does anybody have idea security come after background check or before ?

thanks

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
backendcode said:

thanks

This type of answer is worthless.....becasue there is no meaning. How can they take two diffrenet timeslot for persons who are belongs to same country to complete security and criminality.
One more thing, If they took so long time for Security and criminality in CEC then how can they finish in 3 months for EE applicants.

Any suggestion guys......

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Good point!!!! +5

PP62 said:
This type of answer is worthless.....becasue there is no meaning. How can they take two diffrenet timeslot for persons who are belongs to same country to complete security and criminality.
One more thing, If they took so long time for Security and criminality in CEC then how can they finish in 3 months for EE applicants.

Any suggestion guys......

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
I have had exactly the same in the past several months ................. this is appalling

PP62 said:
Thanks.

But it is a serious issue for us. Last two months, I called around 4-5 times to CIC, I get same answers like you guys......

YYT

Jan 25, 2015
PP62 said:
No worry dear......lots of others are on same timeline. According to me, if you arise any problems or confusion, please apply GCMS notes..because call option has limitations.
I sent an email to my lawyer to contact the CIC officer to find out my status, haven't received any response yet. BTW, what is GCMS and how to apply? Thanks

dachiandwill

Oct 20, 2014
I'm wondering, I read some old post and it's kind of confusing ... some people have PPR after two weeks from when the medical is been received and in other cases people wait for months before PPR ... do you think that this depend if the application is within Canada or not?

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
dachiandwill said:
I'm wondering, I read some old post and it's kind of confusing ... some people have PPR after two weeks from when the medical is been received and in other cases people wait for months before PPR ... do you think that this depend if the application is within Canada or not?
I am within canada. Still waiting for PPR. :mad:

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
YYT said:
I sent an email to my lawyer to contact the CIC officer to find out my status, haven't received any response yet. BTW, what is GCMS and how to apply? Thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/atip/requests-atip.asp

nranjan412

Nov 28, 2014
nranjan412 said:
Hi

I got my RPRF on 7th May and i have paid it on the same day, send the email to Cost recovery with the receipt.

When do you think the PPR would be ???
Hi.

I got an email with the subject line "Ready For Visa - Prêt Pour Visa" and it says to send the Passport to Ottawa. However the E-Cas still shows status as In process.
Is it normal. or do i need to worry for anything... :eek:

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
nranjan412 said:
Hi.

I got an email with the subject line "Ready For Visa - Prêt Pour Visa" and it says to send the Passport to Ottawa. However the E-Cas still shows status as In process.
Congrats mate , send the passport ASAP.
cant relay on ecas completely , it varies

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
nranjan412 said:
Hi.

Congrats, nranjan!!

What is your timeline?