CIC- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
06-03-2012 AOR : 05-01-2012 Document Requested on November 1st 2012....
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
23-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
looks like a long wait............
LANDED..........
looks like a long wait.............
My grand mothers timeline is

Applied to VFS Mumbai on June 14,2013 paper forms including passport for single entry less than 6 months..

Reached CIC Delhi on June 17, 2013

Still waiting.... Do you guys think CIC will ask for medical as my grand mother is 80 years now... Our travel date is July 3, is it too early travel date?

arunsrivat87

Jun 17, 2013
For those whose PP reached LA after Jun 21st., anybody's USPS tracking got activated. ??

my PP reached LA on Jun 24th. still waiting !!

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
Hi Arun..my PP reached on June 21st and the have not heard back anything yet...still waiting for the tracking id to get activated. Will keep you posted.

kumar1234

Jun 21, 2013
Applied on: 2 June
PP Request: 21 Jun
PP sent to LA: 22 Jun
PP received at LA: 24 Jun

waiting for USPS tracking activated...

majnas1130

Jun 26, 2013
I had applied online on June 2 so will my application be handled by LA, NY office in US or Ottawa in Canada??

I had sent an email to the LA office and they replied back saying contact the Ottawa office. Now for LA the wait time was 19 days and for Ottawa its almost a month.

arunsrivat87

Jun 17, 2013
they can process your online application anywhere. they will not let us about the place of processing. Once you got request for PP mailing, then you have an option to send the PP to either LA or NY. its ur wish to send it to either of office.

I applied Online on May 31st and got PP request on 21 Jun.. so wait patiently for your request.

Jun 19, 2013
Applied June 2...waiting. I emailed LA to enquire and they asked me to email CPP-CTP-OTTAWA-TRV-VRT@cic.gc.ca

I did. The automated response from Ottawa is as follows. Not much help but at least it was a response. I wonder if all online applications from USA go to Ottawa for processing...that is discouraging given Ottawa is impacted by the strike. The hyperlinks in the email (which I cannot include here) refer to cic dot gc dot ca.

The Temporary Resident Unit of the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa (“CPP-O”) has received your email.
Our office is responsible for the processing of temporary resident visa (TRV) applications submitted by mail for clients located in Canada and for the online submission of TRV for clients located in North America.
The necessary information on how to mail a paper application to the CPP-O is available online at: XXXXXXXXXXXX Due to the high volume of correspondence our office receives daily we may require up to five working days to answer your enquiry. Please make sure that you have already searched CIC website in case an answer is already available online.
Our processing times (mail/online) can be found on this webpage (updated every Wednesday): XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Please note that these processing times represent an average and do not constitute a guarantee that a file will be processed within this time range.

majnas1130

Jun 26, 2013
I am also on the same boat. Applied on June 2, LA office gave me the Ottawa email address and the wait time in Ottawa is 27 Days.

Jun 19, 2013
My online application (Jun 2) was for m-in-law's visitor visa. 52 days will mean no Alaska cruise and money down the drain for us.

Others who have received PP request - was your TRV for visitor or was it for work/study?

Thanks.

amisosman

Jun 25, 2013
majnas1130 said:
My request was for TRV (visitor.)
It sucks big time. I don't understand.

I should have submitted by post.
I don't think applying by mail is processed faster than applying online. Am I wrong?

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
Hi,

If i need to send an email to LA office to enquire on the status of PP which reached their office on June 21st for stamping...then is los-angeles-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca the valid email id? Looking at the upcoming statutory holidays i hope the stamping does not get delayed :(