Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2012
AOR Received.
November 13, 2012
Med's Request
March 29, 2013, RPRF and BIODATA request - April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013 Recd by CPP-O on April 22, 2013, Ecas updated to meds recd on April 30, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2013 ( Ecas showed DM on May 5, 2013),PP reached CPPO on May 17 and returned on June 14, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 3, 2013
LANDED..........
June 22, 2013
cecbear said:
Haven't read about any PPRs anywhere in the past ten days, but hope things will pick up speed.
There seem to be a lot of inconsistency in updating the Ecas as well. I have been looking around the forum and the meds recd line has not been added for everyone even when the meds were recd by CPPO at the same time. Some have got PPR before DM while some have DM before PPR ...wonder the logic behind all this.

Canadavisa07

Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
27-05-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2013
Is there any June applicant who is still waiting for MR or any kind of request ? It's been 11 months now and haven't heard back from CIC.

I fail to understand what's goin on with my application ? :eek:

Where could my application be stuck at ? Any ideas ?

I have finally ordered my notes to see what's going on ? ???

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
Canadavisa07 said:
Is there any June applicant who is still waiting for MR or any kind of request ? It's been 11 months now and haven't heard back from CIC.

some May applicants incl me are waiting for it too.

kingofqueens

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
Passport Req..
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2013
LANDED..........
08-07-2013
Canadavisa07 said:

Ohh...good luck...hope you get the good news soon.
can you kindly clarify two points

1. your NOC code
2. Did you apply as family or single?

Thanks

Canadavisa07

Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
27-05-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2013
ihabkal said:
some May applicants incl me are waiting for it too.
Yeah I'm aware that you too are in the same boat !!

Canadavisa07

Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
27-05-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2013
kingofqueens said:
Ohh...good luck...hope you get the good news soon.
can you kindly clarify two points

1. your NOC code
2. Did you apply as family or single?

Thanks
Thanks! My NOC is 2174 and I applied with my spouse initially but later was blessed with a baby. So included her as well to my application. This was done 3 months back.

ssparkles

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2012
Doc's Request.
Nov 8, 2012 & March 19, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 25, 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Mar 19, 2013
Med's Done....
March 22 & received by CIC on April 10, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013, sent out passport same day.
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2013
LANDED..........
May 22, 2013
I just got my PPR today! I immediately sent it so that it reaches by tomorrow. :)

I have to say though that Immigration seems pretty inconsistent with keeping/receiving records! They asked me for my biodata again. I already sent it to them earlier but sent it anyway to avoid any delays/hassle. This also happened before when they asked me for a police clearance twice when I already sent it the first time.

You'd thing something like this would be more organized but I suppose not.

Anyway I hope everyone gets their PPR soon and is closer to the end of this process!! ;D

baraasafaa

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
ssparkles said:
I just got my PPR today! I immediately sent it so that it reaches by tomorrow. :)

I have to say though that Immigration seems pretty inconsistent with keeping/receiving records! They asked me for my biodata again. I already sent it to them earlier but sent it anyway to avoid any delays/hassle. This also happened before when they asked me for a police clearance twice when I already sent it the first time.

Anyway I hope everyone gets their PPR soon and is closer to the end of this process!! ;D
congrats bro

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Sparkles,

Delighted to know that things worked out smoothly for you. I'm really glad CIC accepted the doc you sent and didn't make the usual fuss they like to over pcc.

ssparkles said:

yosemite

Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2012
AOR Received.
November 13, 2012
Med's Request
March 29, 2013, RPRF and BIODATA request - April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013 Recd by CPP-O on April 22, 2013, Ecas updated to meds recd on April 30, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2013 ( Ecas showed DM on May 5, 2013),PP reached CPPO on May 17 and returned on June 14, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 3, 2013
LANDED..........
June 22, 2013
ssparkles said:

Congrats Ssparkles ! I am still waiting for PPR...Hope it comes soon.

SXD

May 31, 2012
Congrats Ssparkles..
ssparkles said:

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssparkles said:

Congrats Ssparkles...just a quick question..did you end up submitting PCC again to CIC when the request came inspite of the fact that you already submitted PCC once?