+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2012 Applications

baraasafaa

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
Hi... im on same boat... ecas says that they start processing on march 9 and 2 days later says decision made ...
Without medicals... im losing my ...
Hang in there my friend. I am exactly like you, Mine says DECISION MADE like you and have not received anything yet and it has been more than two weeks.

83rpinto

Mar 14, 2013
In yours shows the that of decision made? Like mine says app received june18 in processe 9 of march and then decision made but no date on it!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you guys done medicals?

I'm wondering if the system is changing slightly... It seems that DM has been coming up for many people - some whom are being rejected and others who are then being requested MR.

Good luck.

83rpinto

Mar 14, 2013
No medicals... I call tge 18883412100 and the automatic system give me different dates of processing and no DM but on ecas it says decision made

baraasafaa

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
Hi 83rpinto

Send them an email. Thats what I did and they told me that my application is still in processing.

I know it is very frustrated. I was in the same situation as you when I saw decision made with no medical request. It scared the hell out of me and I am sure it is doing the same to you.

Try sending them an email and wait for two weeks.
Let me know if you need help.

thats my email
baraa.safaa@gmail.com

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
still no medical request! :(

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hello. I just want to ask something.

We had already done our medical exam last February 26 at IOM Manila. And they said that we would wait for 1 week (Feb 26 - March10) to see if there is something wrong with our results so they could call or text us for follow up. But everything went fine.

So I called their office last March 11 to ask if it is already okay coz my mom wanted to confirm so she can fax the Immigration officer in Alberta. The IOM said that our results are finally okay. They would just send it to CIC on the same day.

However, I also called the next day (Tuesday) for confirmation if they already send it. Days had passed by but no one was already answering the phone. (by the way I called them for the whole week)

So when are they going to send our results? The 60 days request of embassy is near and yet it seems that they haven't sent it.
We are just waiting for our passports to have a visa :(

the processing time of our application is 22 months. And this month is the 22nd

ssparkles

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2012
Doc's Request.
Nov 8, 2012 & March 19, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 25, 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Mar 19, 2013
Med's Done....
March 22 & received by CIC on April 10, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013, sent out passport same day.
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2013
LANDED..........
May 22, 2013
83rpinto said:
In yours shows the that of decision made? Like mine says app received june18 in processe 9 of march and then decision made but no date on it!
As per experience when I saw decision made on ecas, I heard from them within a day or two. So you should be hearing from them soon, if you gave email correspondence you should hear from them anytime now, but if you have postal correspondence you might have to account for that time.

If you've emailed them about it, all you can do is wait and see this week. Good Luck!

Ssparkles

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
how many fellows are in the same boat like me , no medical request yet? Should I email them, or just be a little bit more patient? I applied on 28th June 2012

cecbear

Feb 2, 2013
Very few applied after the 20th received ME. So it's still normal.

toddmeng said:
how many fellows are in the same boat like me , no medical request yet? Should I email them, or just be a little bit more patient? I applied on 28th June 2012

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hello. I just want to ask something.

We had already done our medical exam last February 26 at IOM Manila. And they said that we would wait for 1 week (Feb 26 - March10) to see if there is something wrong with our results so they could call or text us for follow up. But everything went fine.

So I called their office last March 11 to ask if it is already okay coz my mom wanted to confirm so she can fax the Immigration officer in Alberta. The IOM said that our results are finally okay. They would just send it to CIC on the same day.

However, I also called the next day (Tuesday) for confirmation if they already send it. Days had passed by but no one was already answering the phone. (by the way I called them for the whole week)

So when are they going to send our results? The 60 days request of embassy is near and yet it seems that they haven't sent it.
We are just waiting for our passports to have a visa

the processing time of our application is 22 months. And this month is the 22nd

baraasafaa

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
toddmeng said:
I have applied on Jun 7th and I have not yet received anything. So just be patient. I am expecting it in April.

GSCanada

Mar 17, 2013
Hello,
I applied my application on 22nd June and they received it on 29 June 2012.

No Medical Yet

Any one in the same boat as mine .... :)