+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2012 Applications

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
mwano said:
listen guys i cant get it why other get AOR and others not?which VO they sent application?am so nervous right now.because i cant see anything in my e-case and cic but i thing if others they got AOR IS GOOD MAY BE i will be the next,congrats to those who already got AOR
I have 12 years experience in this and everything related to immigration is 90% luck and 10% documentation.
magine this scenario: Ottawa has 200 applications they are working on since xx time, sydney sends them newer applications, Ottawa officer feels the pressure from Sydney to work on the newer applications and the older ones are delayed a bit. and on and on.
everything related to immigration Canada doesn't make sense.

junkmarkd

Jun 20, 2012
Application received 21st June, CC charged 24th July, email received 26th July stating transfer of application to selected Visa Office.
Not sure if it is an AOR or not but dont really care, its Progress!! :D

mnjdev

Apr 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Biodata form on 13th march
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
RPRF requested on 1st March
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
28-04-2013
Not sure really what is happening
My CC got charged on June 28th, so far I have not received this email

Any one else with me?

rosty2

Jul 5, 2012
Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 8th 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 25th
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
March 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
March 4th 2013
Passport Req..
April 4th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17th 2013
LANDED..........
April 21st 2013
mnjdev said:

Any one else with me?
My cc got charged june 26th...No email.

and what is happening now is frustrating. I guess CiC is replying for june applicants who got their CC charged in July.

minta7

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-05-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Med's Done....
20-06-2012 - MED RECD 26-07-2012
Passport Req..
19-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2012
LANDED..........
02-10-2012
mnjdev said:

Any one else with me?
Don't worry buddy, My draft was cashed on Feb 17th and i recd the first email from them on May 24th. So just be patient.

mnjdev

Apr 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Biodata form on 13th march
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
RPRF requested on 1st March
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
28-04-2013
minta7 said:
Don't worry buddy, My draft was cashed on Feb 17th and i recd the first email from them on May 24th. So just be patient.
When u say first email, does that mean u received 2 emails? And the 2nd with file number to access thru ecas?

minta7

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-05-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Med's Done....
20-06-2012 - MED RECD 26-07-2012
Passport Req..
19-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2012
LANDED..........
02-10-2012
mnjdev said:
When u say first email, does that mean u received 2 emails? And the 2nd with file number to access thru ecas?
No, my first mail included everything like AOR, File Number and the Visa Office where it is transferred.

mwano

Mar 7, 2012
this is insane!!!!!so frustrating .it depends who takes you file i guess my file get laziness guy..ohh GOSCH HELP ME.i went with my friend to post,the same day ,but my friend get AOR me not yet.i think you get how i feel right now

sunnyj

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
AOR Received.
27-07-2012
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
16-04-2013
Passport Req..
Decision made on 19-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
CPR received on 24-05-2013
LANDED..........
29-05-2013
chief3rd said:
Well at the end of the day we just have to wait and see what we get next. I'd be happy to get medicals request next lol won't hear me complaining. I'm just happy that something is happening. ;D
Hi! I'm very new here! Nice to meet all of guys!
My name is sunny and I applied CEC on 21of June. I had PGWP when I graduated college and I pursue university degree. I was working part time and study and than I realized my permit ends this march. (I was so horrifying 0_o at the moment-no one tells me the PGW permit is “once a life time happening”) So luckily my employer applied for LMO and I got work permit within 2months.

So I started to do some paper works and took a English test.

Finally I submitted CEC application on 21 of June.

My time line would be

Send application: 21JUNE.
Application received: 26 JUNE
Check cashed:?? (I send money draft from bank so..Never know:D)
Received Email: 27 JULY

I saw some posting about “email “but what is this????
Is this file # or just confirming that they received full package? What is this? Anyone know clearly?

Thanks guys! I hope you guys have a nice weekend!!

PS. after I got home and read over email again (cuz my black berry is too small to read sometimes) I think this email about "cashed bank draft" it has UCI#, Application#, Payment Receipt#

adddkd

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th July 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
My friend received this email today. Can seniors confirm if this is AOR? His file reached Sydney on June 28th.

Dear __________________

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of ___ Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ____). Your receipt number is ____________. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

sunnyj

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
AOR Received.
27-07-2012
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
16-04-2013
Passport Req..
Decision made on 19-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
CPR received on 24-05-2013
LANDED..........
29-05-2013
adddkd said:
My friend received this email today. Can seniors confirm if this is AOR? His file reached Sydney on June 28th.

Dear __________________

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of ___ Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ____). Your receipt number is ____________. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.
OH! THAT'S WHAT I GOT TODAY. IM ALSO WONDERING AROUND AROUND AROND @_@

mattib

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2012
AOR Received.
23-07-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
adddkd said:

Dear __________________

This is the similar e-mail that i received too.. Is this the so-called AOR#/File# ??

rosty2

Jul 5, 2012
Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 8th 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 25th
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
March 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
March 4th 2013
Passport Req..
April 4th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17th 2013
LANDED..........
April 21st 2013
Game's rules have completely changed. it definitely doesn't make sense. May people are still waiting an email. June people who applied after june 21st are receiving their AOR.

Suck!!!

rick1111

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2012
Doc's Request.
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
23-07-2012
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
11-06-2013
rosty2 said:
Game's rules have completely changed. it definitely doesn't make sense. May people are still waiting an email. June people who applied after june 21st are receiving their AOR.

Suck!!!
my application was received on June 16 and i also received same email on july23.

adddkd

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th July 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Seniors, please answer these questions?
I have filed for CEC for my family (my child, wife and self) in July. We are expecting our 2nd child soon.
1) When do I notify CIC about this change?
2) What additional documents will I have to send to CIC?

Answers will be really helpful.