+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

shahzadyousuf28

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with the application
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2012
Med's Done....
29-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
mandiebraxton said:
OMG!!! I am giggling so hard that it hurts!! I've been out of the office the whole day and my iphone decided not to work today! Miss the forum. Didn't know my gender is of so much interest.hahahahahhahahaha!!! Mandie
Dear Mandie,
Since you did not clarify in actual words, but from the giggle it has to be a female gender! Am I correct??? ;D 8) ::) Now Mandie, you are doing a tremendous job. I have a suggestion, put a filter in the Visa Office column so that we can filter the file according to visa office instead of scrolling up and down.
Also, can you please enter my details given in the earlier posts to you?

Regards
Shahzad

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
shahzadyousuf28 said:
Dear Mandie,
Since you did not clarify in actual words, but from the giggle it has to be a female gender! Am I correct??? ;D 8) ::) Now Mandie, you are doing a tremendous job. I have a suggestion, put a filter in the Visa Office column so that we can filter the file according to visa office instead of scrolling up and down.
Also, can you please enter my details given in the earlier posts to you?

Regards
Shahzad
I already added u to the tracker, the only missing information is the your VO and NOC.
I don't know how that will work out because the tracker is by date of application....Mandie

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
mandiebraxton said:
OMG!!! I am giggling so hard that it hurts!! I've been out of the office the whole day and my iphone decided not to work today! Miss the forum. Didn't know my gender is of so much interest.hahahahahhahahaha!!! Mandie
Lol...! I was also laughing loudly when i read the comments on my post, Mandie ur gender has become a query now, we all r curious to know about, Plz clarify it ;D

shahzadyousuf28

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2012
Med's Done....
29-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
mandiebraxton said:
I already added u to the tracker, the only missing information is the your VO and NOC.
I don't know how that will work out because the tracker is by date of application....Mandie
Mandie, cannot find my name there. Anyway, here are the infos you are asking once again. NOC# 0811, VO office is London, 1st AOR/PER April 11, Status: RBVO.

Regarding the filter I am talking about, since you are using excel, just select the whole column of Visa Office, click on Data, Filter and then check on Auto Filter. It creates a drop down menu indicating all the values in that column. You select one of them and the whole table will only show the values of the one Visa Office that has been selected. Or just send the excel file to me, I will give option on all after correcting the format. That way you can filter by date, PER, RBVO etc.

Regards
Shahzad.

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
xnista said:
It is not only the gender! Your ID is also a celeberity's name.
Are you the same celeberity or Mandie Braxtn is your favorite celeberity or you look like her? Whichever God Bless you with your active role in gathering information.
liked ur comment 8)

developerBR

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-06-15
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
2011-09-09
Med's Request
2011-12-21
Med's Done....
2012-01-03
Passport Req..
2011-12-21
VISA ISSUED...
2012-01-24
LANDED..........
2012-03-03
Hey guys!

I just checked my status on e-cas, it has changed to RBVO!

;D ;D

Mandie, can you please update the spreadsheet?

Thanks!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
developerBR said:
Hey guys!

I just checked my status on e-cas, it has changed to RBVO!

;D ;D

Mandie, can you please update the spreadsheet?

Thanks!
Congrats....you've moved a step closer to your destination. U have been updated..Mandie

developerBR

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-06-15
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
2011-09-09
Med's Request
2011-12-21
Med's Done....
2012-01-03
Passport Req..
2011-12-21
VISA ISSUED...
2012-01-24
LANDED..........
2012-03-03
mandiebraxton said:
Congrats....you've moved a step closer to your destination. U have been updated..Mandie
Yes, thanks Mandie...

I'm now trying to determine how many days/weeks until I receive the medical requests... From what I could read it varies a lot from VO to VO?!?!

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
Exactly! Seems to be wide variation between VOs. From Mandie's spreadsheet seems like Manila is the fastest:) While Buffalo (my VO) is much slower. Of course the spreadsheet works best when people update Mandie to let them know of any movement in their case. Hopefully everyone's VO starts moving like Manila :D

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
Wolvy said:
Exactly! Seems to be wide variation between VOs. From Mandie's spreadsheet seems like Manila is the fastest:) While Buffalo (my VO) is much slower. Of course the spreadsheet works best when people update Mandie to let them know of any movement in their case. Hopefully everyone's VO starts moving like Manila :D
agreed manila is fast. i become worried sometimes about my E Case but nashe dr hasib murtaza n others are sure of any good news for me. :)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
shahzadyousuf28 said:
Mandie, cannot find my name there. Anyway, here are the infos you are asking once again. NOC# 0811, VO office is London, 1st AOR/PER April 11, Status: RBVO.

Regarding the filter I am talking about, since you are using excel, just select the whole column of Visa Office, click on Data, Filter and then check on Auto Filter. It creates a drop down menu indicating all the values in that column. You select one of them and the whole table will only show the values of the one Visa Office that has been selected. Or just send the excel file to me, I will give option on all after correcting the format. That way you can filter by date, PER, RBVO etc.

Regards
Shahzad.
row 30...Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
shahzadyousuf28 said:

Regards
Shahzad.
That sounds like a good idea. I am actually not the creator of the spreadsheets, I am only helping to update... Skilled. Woker is the creator so I will forward you suggestion to him to give you the rights....Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
xnista said:
It is not only the gender! Your ID is also a celeberity's name.
Are you the same celeberity or Mandie Braxtn is your favorite celeberity or you look like her? Whichever God Bless you with your active role in gathering information.
Mandie is my name and I happen to love Toni Braxton's Unbreak my heart....so that is the link. I enjoy being on the forum and doing my own little research on Canada. There you go! :)...Mandie

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omo Naija said:
Mandie is female.... ;D ;D and dont even think about it cos i've asked first :p

too late bro ;D
Oh Omo Naija......you are hilarious....I can't stop laughing...."and dont even think about it cos i've asked first"

@ Mandie....I can understand your situation.....you must be giggling in your sleep too.....its a wonderful feeling to be appreciated by people whom you do not know and staking their CLAIM on you.

Love you guys!!! It will be fun to meet in "real" and I know the first thing we will do is start LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY. ;D ;D

Mitali

NB: +1 to Omo and Mandie

gentleone

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
Doc's Request.
submit with app
AOR Received.
06-09-11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
06-10-11
I AM SOOOOO HAPPY. Got my PER September 6. NOC:1233, VO: Kingston. Thanks guys for all your encouragement. i have not checked my mail in one week was becoming weary. Went on today and saw that my PER notification came from Tuesday.