+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 1ST IELTS CANDIDATES LET'S MEET HERE

bhargava.sg

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Hi there,
We are not able to display your results at the moment.

This could be because:

1. Results are still being confirmed
Some results may still be in the process of being confirmed.
Please try again in an hour.

2. Your details do not match our records.
To fix this, please make sure your details are correct as per your IELTS application form.

If you have checked and your details are correct, and you have waited for more than one day and you still cannot see your results, please contact your test centre team who can help you with your query.

Kind regards

IDP IELTS

Still not available. But, before I was not getting anything. So, we are close to the release time :p

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Hi there,
We are not able to display your results at the moment.

This could be because:

1. Results are still being confirmed
Some results may still be in the process of being confirmed.
Please try again in an hour.

2. Your details do not match our records.
To fix this, please make sure your details are correct as per your IELTS application form.

If you have checked and your details are correct, and you have waited for more than one day and you still cannot see your results, please contact your test centre team who can help you with your query.

Kind regards

IDP IELTS

Still not available. But, before I was not getting anything. So, we are close to the release time :p
Normally, the results come exactly at midnight on Thursday evening when the 13th day officially begins. That was my experience in the past in Belgbut I wrote

Quience

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Ielts is total scam.
I’ve just got my results:
L-8.5
R-7.5
W-6.5
S-8.0

I had also appeared for IELTS on 11th May, the score was:
L-8.0
R-6.5
W-7
S-8.0

Sneha1012

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
My scores
L 8
R 7.5
W 6.5
S 7
I did writing so well, in all my last attempts I got 7 in writing.. I m wondering now!!

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
can’t see the result online, where did you guys see ???

Quience

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Stop moaning no one forced u to take it. I did 7 times and just gotten ita. U are free to quit
Even this was my 7th attempt, no regrets. Btw you have cracked it, congratulations. But, people like you demotivate others. So, your suggestions are really not needed, keep them for yourself.

Reactions: Chicjennie

Tusher

Jun 2, 2019
Ielts is total scam.
I’ve just got my results:
L-8.5
R-7.5
W-6.5
S-8.0

I had also appeared for IELTS on 11th May, the score was:
L-8.0
R-6.5
W-7
S-8.0
It is very normal to feel that way especially when you are so close to something, even I felt the same way at times. However IELTS bands are designed such way, you may need to double your particular language skill just to upgrade .5 especially from 6.5 to 7. Don't loose hope and keep trying.