+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 1ST IELTS CANDIDATES LET'S MEET HERE

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Ahhh, I see what you mean! They maybe updating the site with new result and might have turned off some functionality until they are done. All the best everyone, I hope I can sleep tonight! :)
It's a common practice to make the date available in the drop down. but, the results would get uploaded tomorrow around 11AM IST only. So guys, dont get anxious and have a good sleep.
PS: It's not my result tomorrow but my spouse's.

Wish all of you a good luck.:)

Reactions: TripleE01

bhargava.sg

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
they mentioned below in their website.

Preview of test results starts at 12:00AM Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) on the 13th day after the test unless otherwise specified in the information provided by your test centre.
Wake up!

See the website above, results are out. Website is down.

bhargava.sg

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
It's a common practice to make the date available in the drop down. but, the results would get uploaded tomorrow around 11AM IST only. So guys, dont get anxious and have a good sleep.
PS: It's not my result tomorrow but my spouse's.

Wish all of you a good luck.:)
Why 11:00 AM IST? Where is it given?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
But, it is already 4:00 AM AEDT... They say clearly that the results will be available after 12:00 AM AEDT. which was 4 hours ago.
Oh, really? Anyway,my test center said 13 days after test day and that should be Friday. I guess from midnight we should be able to view here in Nigeria!!

bhargava.sg

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Oh, really? Anyway,my test center said 13 days after test day and that should be Friday. I guess from midnight we should be able to view here in Nigeria!!
Yeah, if you go the link in your email, it clearly says "Preview of test results starts at 12:00AM Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) on the 13th day after the test unless otherwise specified in the information provided by your test centre." And June 01 was not available yesterday, it comes up in the list starting from today. So, I am sure the results are out but the website is down, It keeps giving me 504 error.

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
But, it is already 4:00 AM AEDT... They say clearly that the results will be available after 12:00 AM AEDT. which was 4 hours ago.
My friend,
Dint they said 'after' and not 'at'. And it is generally out around 11 IST, although many times it has been published by 10 AM too.