+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jun 19 Inland child sponsorship AOR

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
creating this thread to track AOR and processing time for Jun-19 inland applications for children.

I have submitted application mid-jun for my child who is on TRP but still no AOR. if anyone has received AOR, please post it here

thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
creating this thread to track AOR and processing time for Jun-19 inland applications for children.

I have submitted application mid-jun for my child who is on TRP but still no AOR. if anyone has received AOR, please post it here

thanks
Note that there is no inland option for sponsorship a dependent child. The app is outland.

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Note that there is no inland option for sponsorship a dependent child. The app is outland.
OK, I have sent application to Mississauga office as instructed and waiting for the AOR. My child is in Canada on TRP and that's why i called inland.

Any other member with the same case waiting for comments...

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
OK, I have sent application to Mississauga office as instructed and waiting for the AOR. My child is in Canada on TRP and that's why i called inland.

Any other member with the same case waiting for comments...
That's the wrong address.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#submit
Submit your application by mail

Send the application package with all the requested documents to the appropriate address below.

Note: all applications submitted by courier should be sent to the same address (see section for courier service below).

Pick the correct mailing address

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
CPC Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

Note: Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but you have chosen to use the overseas sponsorship.

Submit your application by courier service
If you’re sending the application using a courier service instead of by mail, pick the correct courier address (no public drop-offs):

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners currently living outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
CPC Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Note: Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but you have chosen to use the overseas sponsorship.

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
That's the wrong address.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#submit
Submit your application by mail

Send the application package with all the requested documents to the appropriate address below.

Note: all applications submitted by courier should be sent to the same address (see section for courier service below).

Pick the correct mailing address

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
CPC Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

Submit your application by courier service
If you’re sending the application using a courier service instead of by mail, pick the correct courier address (no public drop-offs):

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners currently living outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
CPC Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Mississauga is the correct address if child is in CANADA. see my posts above

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Mississauga is the correct address if child is in CANADA. see my posts above
I still think that you are incorrect. You need to follow the instructions in the Official Guide, which is newer than the page you quoted.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#mail

However, we shall have to wait and see...

Last edited:

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Yes, there is no option except to wait and still no response, application submitted on june 10 for my son on TRP in Canada.

Anyone else who submitted application in June while child is in Canada.

bajanannie

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
21-02-2018
I still think that you are incorrect. You need to follow the instructions in the Official Guide, which is newer than the page you quoted.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#mail

However, we shall have to wait and see...
You are correct. Inland is for Spouses living in Canada not for dependants.

IEEA

Aug 13, 2017
Hi
We sent our application in June and was received by CIC on June 25th. Still we have not received the AOR.
Any updates on your side?

Thanks