+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July2022-visiotr visa rejected for my dad

misra87

Jul 20, 2022
Did your father over stay in any country? previous refusal ?
No he never traveled to any country. His previous visa application also got rejected based on insufficient funds and unable to show strong ties at home. This time we applied with enough funds but it got rejected again.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
No he never traveled to any country. His previous visa application also got rejected based on insufficient funds and unable to show strong ties at home. This time we applied with enough funds but it got rejected again.
One the reason is there are many parents came and applied for Asylum so now they are more strict even with parents.
2nd a person with 51k in his account why doesn't have any property that is what an officer thinks and he thought that he has borrowed that amount.
He doesn't think it is a false doc.
Tell us for how many days he has that amounts in his account ?

misra87

Jul 20, 2022
One the reason is there are many parents came and applied for Asylum so now they are more strict even with parents.
2nd a person with 51k in his account why doesn't have any property that is what an officer thinks and he thought that he has borrowed that amount.
He doesn't think it is a false doc.
Tell us for how many days he has that amounts in his account ?
We just provided a statement from bank saying that he has this much amount in his bank account on a bank letter head. We didn’t attached any monthly statements. Actually my mom got her visa with same process and documents so we just followed the similar procedure for my dad application.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
if these reaons are wrong, then speak to an attorney and do a judicial review

Jaygupta21

Apr 10, 2023
We just provided a statement from bank saying that he has this much amount in his bank account on a bank letter head. We didn’t attached any monthly statements. Actually my mom got her visa with same process and documents so we just followed the similar procedure for my dad application.
Hi, did you reapply visa for your Dad and was that approved ?
If yes, what changes/additional details did you provide ?

neha__

Nov 28, 2021
I applied through GC key at online portal
Hi , sort of same thing happend to me. I applied for parents visa for a week only . And it was refused stating not sufficient funds. I applied for GC key notes, the notes says no source of funds provided. So i believe you need to provide NoA (tax assesment ) just to make sure the money you showed is not Black money or so and you youreself should provide your financial info as well - pay stubs, NoA , salary acount

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi , sort of same thing happend to me. I applied for parents visa for a week only . And it was refused stating not sufficient funds. I applied for GC key notes, the notes says no source of funds provided. So i believe you need to provide NoA (tax assesment ) just to make sure the money you showed is not Black money or so and you youreself should provide your financial info as well - pay stubs, NoA , salary acount
So your parents are showing their own funds? Is NOA for your parents tax return? If yours, your NOA is not relevant unless you are PR applying for super visa. IRCC doesn't need to consider your NOA. It is cash that IRCC wants to see.

neha__

Nov 28, 2021
FIrst of all, there is no list of documents that have been mandated by the IRCC. secondly , this advise was case specific NoA is a requirement for Super visa but it could be included in visitor visa as well to show the source of money( unless it is from selling a big house and you have the documentation for that.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
FIrst of all, there is no list of documents that have been mandated by the IRCC. secondly , this advise was case specific NoA is a requirement for Super visa but it could be included in visitor visa as well to show the source of money( unless it is from selling a big house and you have the documentation for that.
But didn’t you say they were refused the first time for insufficient funds? So are they then showing their own funds in cash? Your funds do not have to be considered and given they have one refusal they want to show their own funds, not yours. Also your pay stubs/NOA are not funds.

neha__

Nov 28, 2021
But didn’t you say they were refused the first time for insufficient funds? So are they then showing their own funds in cash? Your funds do not have to be considered and given they have one refusal they want to show their own funds, not yours. Also your pay stubs/NOA are not funds.
Hahahahaahaah ...... u yourself asumed that NoA are funds, i never said that. How would you justify that 51k you have is a reliable source of fund?

neha__

Nov 28, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/proof-funds-financial-support.html

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hahahahaahaah ...... u yourself asumed that NoA are funds, i never said that. How would you justify that 51k you have is a reliable source of fund?
Confused. So if your parents have $51k in cash and were refused a visa for insufficient funds. And the link is always stated “may” so IRCC can use discretion and if they feel the applicant doesn’t have enough funds and using all their savings for a visit, it will be refused despite family member in Canada having income. If you are PR, parents have a better chance of approval with your funds/NOA.

neha__

Nov 28, 2021
Confused. So if your parents have $51k in cash and were refused a visa for insufficient funds. And the link is always stated “may” so IRCC can use discretion and if they feel the applicant doesn’t have enough funds and using all their savings for a visit, it will be refused despite family member in Canada having income. If you are PR, parents have a better chance of approval with your funds/NOA.
Where is it documented though? How many visa applications have you filled in your life time?