+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July2022-visiotr visa rejected for my dad

misra87

Jul 20, 2022
My dad applied for visitor visa to visit me in a canada. His application got rejected on three grounds:
I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

He has shown 51,000CAD as proof of funds for two weeks of visit. I don't understand how come this is insufficient funds. We provided as much documents as possible to support his application including my PR, his pension details, his assets in India and all the family details. Also, he mentioned the purpose of visit is family visit as he was coming to see his son. I don't know why they are saying the purpose of the visit is not consistent in application. Please suggest what to do in this situation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My dad applied for visitor visa to visit me in a canada. His application got rejected on three grounds:
I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

He has shown 51,000CAD as proof of funds for two weeks of visit. I don't understand how come this is insufficient funds. We provided as much documents as possible to support his application including my PR, his pension details, his assets in India and all the family details. Also, he mentioned the purpose of visit is family visit as he was coming to see his son. I don't know why they are saying the purpose of the visit is not consistent in application. Please suggest what to do in this situation.
Did he lie on his form because IRCC doesn’t believe his answers? So he has $51k in cash? What are his ties to home country? Does he have travel history to the Uk, US, NZ or AUS?

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This line is a cause of worry. Because the officer thinks you have lied on the application.

He has shown 51,000CAD as proof of funds for two weeks of visit.
I think officer is not convinced he has that much funds and he thinks documents are fudged. This is my speculation ofcourse. Order GCMS notes to see detailed comments if any.

Reactions: Naturgrl

misra87

Jul 20, 2022
Did he lie on his form because IRCC doesn’t believe his answers? So he has $51k in cash? What are his ties to home country? Does he have travel history to the Uk, US, NZ or AUS?
It’s in his bank account and we provided the statement from bank as the proof of financial status. He has no travel history

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It’s in his bank account and we provided the statement from bank as the proof of financial status. He has no travel history
IRCC beleiv3s he hasn’t been truthful with his answers. Can’t comment because don’t know what he provided. What home ties does he have?

misra87

Jul 20, 2022
This line is a cause of worry. Because the officer thinks you have lied on the application.

I think officer is not convinced he has that much funds and he thinks documents are fudged. This is my speculation ofcourse. Order GCMS notes to see detailed comments if any.
We provided the statement from bank.

misra87

Jul 20, 2022
IRCC beleiv3s he hasn’t been truthful with his answers. Can’t comment because don’t know what he provided. What home ties does he have?
The home ties is my mom and my siblings and his siblings as well and his assets about the property. We provided all these information in the application.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
The home ties is my mom and my siblings and his siblings as well and his assets about the property. We provided all these information in the application.
You should order GCMS notes. The lines of not having enough funds or not having strong enough home ties are pretty common in rejection and you can find many similar posts on this forum. But the line "I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.' isn't very common. We don't know what you wrote in the application or why the officer felt that way. Order GCMS notes to see if you can find any more details with respect to that.

Reactions: Naturgrl

misra87

Jul 20, 2022
You should order GCMS notes. The lines of not having enough funds or not having strong enough home ties are pretty common in rejection and you can find many similar posts on this forum. But the line "I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.' isn't very common. We don't know what you wrote in the application or why the officer felt that way. Order GCMS notes to see if you can find any more details with respect to that.
Thanks for the information. How should I place the order for GCMS notes and how much it cost? I placed a request for ATI (Access to information) and paid 5$ for it. Is the GCMS is same?

harpreetbhatti

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
In my opinion your case is strong but I don't know why visa officer refuse your dad visitor visa. Did you apply your own or through any agent