+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July visa re-applicants for Fall 2021 gather here

Ashleylove

Jul 30, 2021
Did you apply in same course or college as my cousin got 3rd refusal for study permit with CBU university,please advise if you have any idea what should she have to do before apply
Yes, I applied in the same course and college. The only change was I took part in the the itles exam and had the score all passing 6 and an overall of 7. So I tried sds for the second time.
As for your cousin, I think she should order to see her GCMS notes to see what’s the real problem instead of rashly trying 4th time. There are many reasons for being refused, from the GCMS notes, you’ll find the detailed information such as the courses or university not proper.
And also I think the study plan is the key, work hard on that, state the reason why your cousin has to study abroad, future plan, etc.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
SDS
I reapplied on 28 June, medical updated on 12 july and same day eligibility started. No movement since then.
I have to inform uni by 06 August otherwise ill have to defer.

raaamandip

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Yes, I applied in the same course and college. The only change was I took part in the the itles exam and had the score all passing 6 and an overall of 7. So I tried sds for the second time.
As for your cousin, I think she should order to see her GCMS notes to see what’s the real problem instead of rashly trying 4th time. There are many reasons for being refused, from the GCMS notes, you’ll find the detailed information such as the courses or university not proper.
And also I think the study plan is the key, work hard on that, state the reason why your cousin has to study abroad, future plan, etc.
According to gcms ,as per previous educational history course mismatch and diploma available in local country and previous employment & schooling inconsistent with current educational goal,
She did master in history and bachelor in art and employment experience as accountant and she applied for diploma in business management.
Please advised,what options can be better for her

Ashleylove

Jul 30, 2021
According to gcms ,as per previous educational history course mismatch and diploma available in local country and previous employment & schooling inconsistent with current educational goal,
She did master in history and bachelor in art and employment experience as accountant and she applied for diploma in business management.
Please advised,what options can be better for her
First, she should absolutely not apply for a diploma when she already had a master degree because it’s not logical. Change the course, something like another master degree relating to her work experience.
And also, she should think of a reason to persuade the VO why going to Canada to study rather than staying her home country.
Both of these points are important.