+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY--VISA APPLICANTS

niravkumar

Jan 20, 2018
Submitted on 4th July, medical passed on 23 July since then gckey account showing reviewing eligibility...
Profile:10th: 91%
12th:60%
Bachelor of physiotherapy with 57cgpi
Without any gap or backlog
Ielts:7 no less then 6
Applied under general.

Reactions: Jaskiran kaur

kvnchris73

Mar 8, 2018
Applied on 9th July - University Category
Received Student Acknowledgement Letter on 23rd July
Reviewing Eligibility since 31st July
VFS - Ahmedabad

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Online, university category, upfront medical
Applied: 4 July
Medical updated and review of eligibility: 30 July
Acknowledgement: 2 August
Approved: today (4 August)

Reactions: kvnchris73

siri@

Aug 3, 2018
Hey guys,

Firstly, Appreciating this forum for helping us with lots of information.

I Have applied my file on July 3rd under general.

10th - 78%
12th- 63.5%
Ielts - 6.5 (List 6.5, Speak 7, Writ 6.5, read 5.5)
Selected course - Business Administration Marketing
*8 years of work experience in telecom field(Sales,services and marketing) by switching over to the higher job roles in this entire period (from Cust Service Representative to Asst Manager till now)
SOP Provided
Paid 1 year tution fees
Paid GIC $10000
Extra finance doc Shown FD, PF, property valuation, Affidavit of sponsorship(father and brother).
Fall starts from sep 4th

And as per tracking ID still is under process........ Any one applied under general how much time is it exactly taking? How is success visas rate so far in general? Please let us know. I am so worried bcz of refusal reasons listed even when profile is really very good :(

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hey guys,

Firstly, Appreciating this forum for helping us with lots of information.

I Have applied my file on July 3rd under general.

10th - 78%
12th- 63.5%
Ielts - 6.5 (List 6.5, Speak 7, Writ 6.5, read 5.5)
Selected course - Business Administration Marketing
*8 years of work experience in telecom field(Sales,services and marketing) by switching over to the higher job roles in this entire period (from Cust Service Representative to Asst Manager till now)
SOP Provided
Paid 1 year tution fees
Paid GIC $10000
Extra finance doc Shown FD, PF, property valuation, Affidavit of sponsorship(father and brother).
Fall starts from sep 4th

And as per tracking ID still is under process........ Any one applied under general how much time is it exactly taking? How is success visas rate so far in general? Please let us know. I am so worried bcz of refusal reasons listed even when profile is really very good :(
if you are tracking as per the vfs tracking id, it'll not tell you anything useful. U need to make an account on cic.gc.ca (GCkey account) and link your application to it. Google it or watch video on youtube how to do it.
After linking, you can see the true state of your application and thereby get an estimate of days. Even that estimate will not be accurate as visa approval timeline is random.

Reactions: siri@

siri@

Aug 3, 2018
if you are tracking as per the vfs tracking id, it'll not tell you anything useful. U need to make an account on cic.gc.ca (GCkey account) and link your application to it. Google it or watch video on youtube how to do it.
After linking, you can see the true state of your application and thereby get an estimate of days. Even that estimate will not be accurate as visa approval timeline is random.
thanks for the quick reply. will do it for sure.

anyone who applied via general for sep intake got success? or any refusal?