JULY--VISA APPLICANTS

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hey guys , is affidavit of financial support a mendatory document under sds?
I am giving bank statements and FD of my father and grandfather , my consultant said affidavit of support is not mandatory , is it true?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Hey guys , is affidavit of financial support a mendatory document under sds?
I am giving bank statements and FD of my father and grandfather , my consultant said affidavit of support is not mandatory , is it true?
Not mandatory. My consultant also told me same thing. He said one simple letter signed by him is well enough

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
The problem is , i have already applied without any letter or affidavit , and now i am scared :(
Well in most cases VO ultimately gets an idea about financial statements etc. And if you explained it in your SOP then in my opinion it will not be a big trouble. Try to stay calm and B+. Its all about luck.

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
Well in most cases VO ultimately gets an idea about financial statements etc. And if you explained it in your SOP then in my opinion it will not be a big trouble. Try to stay calm and B+. Its all about luck.
Yaah bro... This is not mandatory...Its fine...

smeetp18

Jul 11, 2018
I'll be applying for vis around 20th July. IELTS score is 8 bands and admitted to Concordia University for MApCompSc program. Does anyone have any idea how long does it take to get visa under SDS? If you know about anyone who got their visa under SDS, could you share how long it took them to get the visa?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Yaah bro... This is not mandatory...Its fine...
Thankyou guys.. happy to hear this :)

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
I'll be applying for vis around 20th July. IELTS score is 8 bands and admitted to Concordia University for MApCompSc program. Does anyone have any idea how long does it take to get visa under SDS? If you know about anyone who got their visa under SDS, could you share how long it took them to get the visa?
As they claim.. visa processing under sds is 45 days.. 45 is max. So from 20th july to 1st september , you have 40 days , but excluding the weekends , it is about 28-30 days that you will have ... You will still have good chances as your band score is excellent , make sure to submit complete year fees , don't worry we all are in same situation :)

Reactions: Guninder

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
As they claim.. visa processing under sds is 45 days.. 45 is max. So from 20th july to 1st september , you have 40 days , but excluding the weekends , it is about 28-30 days that you will have ... You will still have good chances as your band score is excellent , make sure to submit complete year fees , don't worry we all are in same situation :)
Ya you r right Bro...

Arsh Aulakh

May 19, 2018
I a
i applied on 12 july .my file is in delhi embassy.waiting for result.hope to hear good news soon