+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY--VISA APPLICANTS

Lkr92

Aug 11, 2018
Guys I need your input regarding my situation. I applied offline on 16th July through vfs. I got my call for medicals on the 6th August and I did the medicals on the 10th August (Friday morning) and on the same day at 4pm I got a notification from vfs asking me to collect my processed passport, I'm so nervous, usually will they process and complete the visa application in the same day of the medicals? Is this a good sign?

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Guys I need your input regarding my situation. I applied offline on 16th July through vfs. I got my call for medicals on the 6th August and I did the medicals on the 10th August (Friday morning) and on the same day at 4pm I got a notification from vfs asking me to collect my processed passport, I'm so nervous, usually will they process and complete the visa application in the same day of the medicals? Is this a good sign?
U applied at which embassy ,must be bangalore......

amulya123

Aug 11, 2018
Hi I applied for visa under SDS category on July 5th, 2018 at Hyderabad. My review of status changed on 4th August to reviewing. My medical has not been updated. My application is being processed at Bangalore visa office.Can someone please tell me how long will it take. Or is there any way i can request for a speed approval because my college starts on 28th of this month.

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
The email says passport ready for collection dispatched, but I got this mail at the same day of doing medical that's why I'm confused. :(
that means ur visa approved.......if rejected they never ask for medical..........chill up man..................congratulaions...................book ur ticket