+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July SDS Applicant Complete File, Recd AIP - Waiting for PPR,

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Something related to management and new that supplements your previous study and experience but the same subjects shouldn't be repeated i.e supply chain, public relations, etc.
Hmm but it's weird cuz they want us to choose a course related and in line with previous studies but then at the same time they want differences as well.
I wonder who is GBM course for then?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hmm but it's weird cuz they want us to choose a course related and in line with previous studies but then at the same time they want differences as well.
I wonder who is GBM course for then?
I am not making anything up, just sharing my experience, have seen a lot of refusal stories. Having the ability to select the course is important and its advised to take some time to make the decision so that the visa does not end up getting refused. For arts degree holders its more suitable.

Reactions: Maybe Tomorrrow

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
I am not making anything up, just sharing my experience, have seen a lot of refusal stories. Having the ability to select the course is important and its advised to take some time to make the decision so that the visa does not end up getting refused.
I totally understand, Im not denying what you saying is wrong. Im just wondering who GBM is actually for then.

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
It's still possible to get approved, the risk factor is sometimes moderate for this combination depends on which visa office, leniency of the VO etc..
Do you know which all days the offices are closed in Canada for Dec? So they wont be processing any files then right?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Do you know which all days the offices are closed in Canada for Dec? So they wont be processing any files then right?
Not that accurately but I heard from some credible sources that it's only a matter of days for government offices, it won't be weeks like its rumoured.

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Not that accurately but I heard from some credible sources that it's only a matter of days for government offices, it won't be weeks like its rumoured.
That's good to hear them working more days if rumours are true. Can't really find any source to confirm their working days.

Are all our SDS files processed in Canada? What are their staff strength like? (no. of VOs)