+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July Non SDS Fall Intake 2021-22

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Hang in there everyone. I applied May 15 no update whatsoever until Oct 15 (5 months) then I received a request to pay biometrics fees. No idea if I'll get a final decision in time to attend school in Jan but any update is welcome right now.

Not sure if it's a coincidence but a few days before my update, I sent an email directly to the high commission in London. I haven't received a reply but did receive an update

So keep believing, it's not over until its over!!
What was the update about, and when was it?

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Have you guys tried to raise a webform?
Yeah man, many times... to Singapore visa office and Ottawa..
ottawa either tells you we're late cause of covid, or you're not a priority cause of Afghanistan...

singapore says we've sent it to external authorities and any delay is not our fault!!!

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
so i emailed ircc ottawa again last night saying that my case is urgent cause I already paid 12k, my classes have started, there are no deferrals and refunds and no more online courses for the following semesters... so if you don't give me a visa soon, I have to drop out, I have to re-apply for the next intake and I lose my 12k.

they replied in less than 12 hours saying: "In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only."

IRCC ladies and gents!

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
so i emailed ircc ottawa again last night saying that my case is urgent cause I already paid 12k, my classes have started, there are no deferrals and refunds and no more online courses for the following semesters... so if you don't give me a visa soon, I have to drop out, I have to re-apply for the next intake and I lose my 12k.

they replied in less than 12 hours saying: "In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only."

IRCC ladies and gents!
this is automated reply

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

IRCC ladies and gents!
Hello Alig2121,

You should consider requesting your GCMS notes. You may be able to learn if your eligibility review has started or if the officer's pre-assessment notes have been entered into the GCMS system. It will help you stay informed. The GCMS notes can be requested at GCMSWriters.com or reach out to them on IG/Twitter: @GCMSWriters

– JS

a.e.ghonim

Oct 2, 2021
Hello Alig2121,

You should consider requesting your GCMS notes. You may be able to learn if your eligibility review has started or if the officer's pre-assessment notes have been entered into the GCMS system. It will help you stay informed. The GCMS notes can be requested at GCMSWriters.com or reach out to them on IG/Twitter: @GCMSWriters

– JS
And how long does it take them to provide me with the notes?

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello Alig2121,

– JS
done that already. it should be ready any day now..

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Which is why I don't know what to expect, it's really unpredictable could be any moment. Could be the next minute or even 3 months from now lol.
Yeah i wonder why they take so long sometimes :(

Reactions: bbleh