Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I've been watching some YouTube videos.. it says will gain pace in end of October and start of November. Let's hope for the best inshaa Allah.
Something to hold on to

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
and s
and spouse open work permit from pakistan 14 weeks and from UAE its 12 weeks . lol its decreased today
It’s been 17 weeks for SP and open work permit for spouse and still nothing

Reactions: bbleh
Oct 7, 2021
Hi everyone,

I had applied for my study permit application on 21st July 2021, and went for the medical on 30th July 2021 (upfront without waiting for IME).

The review on my file has started but the medical is still not updated. Is it a sign of worry in non SDS?

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

I had applied for my study permit application on 21st July 2021, and went for the medical on 30th July 2021 (upfront without waiting for IME).

The review on my file has started but the medical is still not updated. Is it a sign of worry in non SDS?
My application was filed on 22nd July, and my review hasn't even started yet lol.

I think it's fine, if they haven't received it they'll ask for it.

Also, where did you apply from?

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
No clue what the hell has gone wrong with them. I keep watching videos so that I can find some updates to share here. But the non sds results have went from slow to scarce. The timeline groups lie dormant. Plus this month isn’t helping anything either, too many holidays per se. I can totally understand what you might be going through. Kudos to your patience and strength. I wish this week brings good news to everyone. I hope they get back on track again.
At the point I'll take a ghost update caused to technical glitch lmao. I have my third term test for yet another subject on Monday. And this is literally killing me lol.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Nothing at all. My application is dead as fuck lmao. And I think it's reflecting on me now cause I feel so exhausted and dead too lol.
Mines the same :/

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
At the point I'll take a ghost update caused to technical glitch lmao. I have my third term test for yet another subject on Monday. And this is literally killing me lol.
Just like you, i am also struggling with my online classes and assignments.

Oct 7, 2021
My application was filed on 22nd July, and my review hasn't even started yet lol.

I think it's fine, if they haven't received it they'll ask for it.

Also, where did you apply from?
I think your review will start soon.

The thing is I have actually raised webforms for attaching my medical but still no update.

I have applied from New Delhi, India.