+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July Non SDS Fall Intake 2021-22

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
No updates this week yet again lol, even though they said they were processing the files from last week of July. Now I'm just losing hope and gaining anxiety with each day passing.

Reactions: RumezaJ

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
No updates this week yet again lol, even though they said they were processing the files from last week of July. Now I'm just losing hope and gaining anxiety with each day passing.
i applied on 10 sep and biometric done on 14. first 3 weeks was terrible and so much stress and anxiety but now i am relax due to this forum as this forum really helped me to stay relax. i feeling good because on 14 october it will be one month since biometric done and when one month completed then i will be more relax because after that decision can come any time 10 days 20 days one month two month so it will be fine for me...

a.e.ghonim

Oct 2, 2021
i applied on 10 sep and biometric done on 14. first 3 weeks was terrible and so much stress and anxiety but now i am relax due to this forum as this forum really helped me to stay relax. i feeling good because on 14 october it will be one month since biometric done and when one month completed then i will be more relax because after that decision can come any time 10 days 20 days one month two month so it will be fine for me...
You have to be patient, no other option :(
It has been 3 months since my biometrics and still nothing

Reactions: bbleh and RumezaJ

Aish@123

Apr 6, 2021
If there are any students who applied for a study visa in July through Non SDS kindly share your timelines here.
Submitted: July19
Biometrics: Not required bcs I applied for visitor visa in 2019
Medicals: Went for medicals without request on September16
Medical request from IRCC: October 2
Eligibility: still being processed

Reactions: bbleh and RumezaJ

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
It's been over two months for me, and yet no updates after medical. The website says they're currently processing files from July 25th onwards, whereas I had applied on July 22nd lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Jobzsner

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Submitted: July19
Biometrics: Not required bcs I applied for visitor visa in 2019
Medicals: Went for medicals without request on September16
Medical request from IRCC: October 2
Eligibility: still being processed
Has your eligibility started?

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021