+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July Non SDS Fall Intake 2021-22

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Latest update: Two files got their refusals. One was filed on 6th July, other on 2nd August. Both were filed under refusal(non-sds) category.
I don't understand how they be picking random files while leaving the files which were like in between those days.

Jobzsner

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
I don't understand how they be picking random files while leaving the files which were like in between those days.
Tbh, IRCC is painting the true picture of Canada. What they display openly in media is not Canada. This is the real Canada. Just heard that someone who had filed for Jan 2022 on 2nd August NON-sds got their ppr and here we are waiting like fools for our visa for September intake.
They could actually learn a thing or two from Indian govt. offices, at least here we can request and get things done. Whereas our dream destination is denying our requests and making excuses in the name of pandemic.

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Tbh, IRCC is painting the true picture of Canada. What they display openly in media is not Canada. This is the real Canada. Just heard that someone who had filed for Jan 2022 on 2nd August NON-sds got their ppr and here we are waiting like fools for our visa for September intake.
They could actually learn a thing or two from Indian govt. offices, at least here we can request and get things done. Whereas our dream destination is denying our requests and making excuses in the name of pandemic.
They should pick the trend of visa processing that of the US. It's quick and efficient. You get the decision on the same day lol.

Reactions: Jobzsner

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
They should pick the trend of visa processing that of the US. It's quick and efficient. You get the decision on the same day lol.
No no...i disagree. US immigration is not that good compared since you are always under the knife. Canada I think is giving permanent residencies much faster so they are scrutinize much better. I agree that they can be more transparent.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Guys. What's Up? Any update
I need some bits of hope and energy from you all. At this point panic attacks are having me rather than me having panic attacks.
Patience my friend. Just think about the life you will have when you get there. Think of this as upfront price you pay to get that life. May not necessarily prove to be a great life, I mean who knows? So its the price we have to pay to see that life :)

Jobzsner

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
I got refusal today.
Non SDS applied 13th July.

I am so upset .
I’m sor
I got refusal today.
I got refusal today.

I am so upset .
Man ! I’m so sorry hear that. Can understand how hard it must be on you. Just letting you know we’re gonna be here to support you. May you be successful with your reapplication if you choose to. Take care !

Reactions: bbleh

Djangounchained

Sep 2, 2021
Guys who got the visa approval in non sds, applied with IELTS score or without score…?? Anyone plz respond. I applied with IELTS score overall 6 but in writing it was 5.5.. and waiting since medical passed on 19th aug.