+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July draw predictions

lumberjack23

Mar 17, 2015
Guys question - I got the ITA and applying right now. But it is embarrassing that I cannot recall if i gave biometrics in the past for this question
In the past 10 years, have you given your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) for an application to come to Canada?
How do I find out?

Last edited:

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Guys question - I got the ITA and applying right now. But it is embarrassing that I cannot recall if i gave biometrics in the past for this question

How do I find out? I applied for study permit and visa in 2017 when I was in the states as a chinese citizen. Help?
Aren't biometric letters stored somewhere on your account? For that study permit.

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I wonder* if it goes by date the profile was created. Mine is nearly a year old now so maybe that's why I got one quickly? Or maybe it's random, as much seems to be when it comes to IRCC haha

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
I wonder* if it goes by date the profile was created. Mine is nearly a year old now so maybe that's why I got one quickly? Or maybe it's random, as much seems to be when it comes to IRCC haha
I don’t think so, I also got it fairly quickly and mine is only 5 months old

Reactions: klubsoda

lumberjack23

Mar 17, 2015
Another question - for personal activities, if you have a 3 months gap between graduation and employment, how do you ascribe it? The types are: educational activity, employment, government, military, organization, incarcerated, unemployed, homemaker, retired. None of these apply, can we just extend the graduation date to cover the gap under educational activity? Any suggestion?

pond561ee

Aug 28, 2021
Another question - for personal activities, if you have a 3 months gap between graduation and employment, how do you ascribe it? The types are: educational activity, employment, government, military, organization, incarcerated, unemployed, homemaker, retired. None of these apply, can we just extend the graduation date to cover the gap under educational activity? Any suggestion?
I would say unemployed

Reactions: cz999 and klubsoda

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Don't change graduation date since this is something you will have to prove with documents. Your diplomas, etc. will have graduation date on the document.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Unemployment

kapilarya85

Dec 29, 2020
I thought 501, but when I checked the letter it was 514 - guess they counted my second year of work experience earlier than I anticipated.
When was your 2 years of canada experience is completing? My crs score is 477 and my 2 year of experience will complete on 20th Feb 2023. In express entry profile, there is no mention of date. It is just month and year. So i was hoping as Feb starts next year, my score will junp to 500. Please let me know when is your actual 2 years of exp is completing here. Thanks