+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July draw predictions

Takita

May 12, 2021
8/31 draw.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html

Hurray! finally in w/ 524.

How long it takes to get invite into GCKey portal?

I've scheduled medical appointment tomorrow and would need to send EE invite letter copy to Doctor's office by today EOD.

Waiting for my company attorney to send invite from their account.
How did you know the score draw today is 516? I am 517
check above link.

do let us know here if you receive ITA letter to email or GCKey portal. Thanks!

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
I received the ITA just now. I hope everyone will get a good news too ~ keep holding~ I prayed for 1 year to get this. At first I only got 413 points. I retake my English and I got 517 just last week.
May I know your previous English scores and latest which got you 104 points?

Takita

May 12, 2021
I received the ITA just now. I hope everyone will get a good news too ~ keep holding~ I prayed for 1 year to get this. At first I only got 413 points. I retake my English and I got 517 just last week.
I just reached out to my attorney and she says not yet received. She will get a notification once she receives it. Is that correct statement?

I need to have it for my IME doctor's appointment tomorrow 2pm ET so looking for options to reschedule or not.

waygukcanada

Jul 21, 2021
i received my invitation via email then i opened my GC Key account. Try to wait until 24 hours to receive it. as long as your score is beyond 516 up I think there won’t be any problem.

I just reached out to my attorney and she says not yet received. She will get a notification once she receives it. Is that correct statement?

I need to have it for my IME doctor's appointment tomorrow 2pm ET so looking for options to reschedule or not.

Reactions: Takita

Anna828

Feb 21, 2018
As soon as we have the ITA email, can I go for the medical? I have 514 points so I will very likely get an invite in 2 weeks, and I want to schedule the medical for the friday after (so 2 days later)

Takita

May 12, 2021
As soon as we have the ITA email, can I go for the medical? I have 514 points so I will very likely get an invite in 2 weeks, and I want to schedule the medical for the friday after (so 2 days later)
Yes per my attorney. I'm still awaiting ITA forwarded from my attorney.

Having attorney has whole bunch of benefits, but it sucks for things like these to depend on them.

vvis64684

Aug 31, 2022
Yes per my attorney. I'm still awaiting ITA forwarded from my attorney.

Having attorney has whole bunch of benefits, but it sucks for things like these to depend on them.
I have not yet received the invite either despite being over the cut off score. Please provide an update once you receive it.

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yes, you can get it done either before or after the ITA.

vvis64684

Aug 31, 2022
check above link.

do let us know here if you receive ITA letter to email or GCKey portal. Thanks!
Will your attorney submit the application quickly? That is a major painpoint with the attorneys that they take a long time to get to submission.