+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July draw predictions

ZezeB

Feb 3, 2022
Hi all,
I am in need of some advice
For candidates in the EE pool who received the email about updating educational credentials(for the question asking whether 50%of the program was in person) if you completed the program online because of the pandemic, would yes or no be the right answer for that question. I just don’t want to make a mistake and sometimes with IRCC things are not necessarily always black or white. If you have any thoughts on this please let me know respectfully. Thank you

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hi all,
I am in need of some advice
For candidates in the EE pool who received the email about updating educational credentials(for the question asking whether 50%of the program was in person) if you completed the program online because of the pandemic, would yes or no be the right answer for that question. I just don’t want to make a mistake and sometimes with IRCC things are not necessarily always black or white. If you have any thoughts on this please let me know respectfully. Thank you
Just be honest with your answer. I completed my diploma with only 37.5% in-person of the program so I answered No.

Reactions: ZezeB

Takita

May 12, 2021
Is this for all CEC (met) profiles or those profiles having Canadian education only?

My profile has both CEC (met) & FSW (met) although I don't have any Canadian education due to >1yr exp. Profile created under Company attorney's EE account. I didn't hear anything from my attorney yet..

may be dumb !RCC planning for CEC only draw as they said there's chance of having CEC draws in-between..

aommnd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Is this for all CEC (met) profiles or those profiles having Canadian education only?

My profile has both CEC (met) & FSW (met) although I don't have any Canadian education due to >1yr exp. Profile created under Company attorney's EE account. I didn't hear anything from my attorney yet..

may be dumb !RCC planning for CEC only draw as they said there's chance of having CEC draws in-between..
Even then it looks like there are plenty of 500+ candidates in CEC.
It's going to be a long wait for those under 500... CEC or not

Sayeda Malik

Oct 2, 2021
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/07/ircc-reveals-how-many-fswp-and-cec-candidates-were-invited-in-recent-all-program-draws-0729501.html

There were more CEC candidates among those high 500+. This sure questions the need for a CEC only draw.
The news said ‘IRCC invites candidates to apply for the CEC when they are eligible for both FSWP and CEC’. What does that mean? Candidates who r eligible only for CEC, they r not going to get invitation? If yes, for how long? I am eligible only for CEC with 484 points. So, they r not going to send the ITA even if the cut off drops at 484?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The news said ‘IRCC invites candidates to apply for the CEC when they are eligible for both FSWP and CEC’. What does that mean? Candidates who r eligible only for CEC, they r not going to get invitation? If yes, for how long? I am eligible only for CEC with 484 points. So, they r not going to send the ITA even if the cut off drops at 484?
The draws are general so both FSW and CEC are invited as long as they meet the cut off.

Reactions: Sayeda Malik

Takita

May 12, 2021
So, if someone falls within the cut off level but eligible only for CEC, he will not get ITA only because they are now doing the all program draw?
no, the cic link says if the candidate gets ITA in general draw when their profile met both fsw & cec then it will be picked up under cec just so it would benefit candidate not providing POF. it doesn't matter or affect ITA.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So, if someone falls within the cut off level but eligible only for CEC, he will not get ITA only because they are now doing the all program draw?
Nope, that's not it. See my post again. CEC will be invited.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Not likely for CEC only draws any more.. But hey I am at 495 too we can cry together!
I do think 495 has a chance. Maybe not this year, but it will go below 500. I also think they will continue with at least some general draws even after they include category draws. Not to give people false hope, but 495 is not impossible, imo.

Reactions: Ultraxion

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
The people above explained it. It means CEC takes precedence (you will be invited as a CEC and not FSW if you are eligible for both). But it doesn't change your eligibility, don't worry. Also, if there are any CEC only draws, you will be included. (Or any FSW only draws - not that I think there will be any).