+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July draw predictions

mydoraemons

Aug 31, 2022
Inland CEC applicant here. Should I do the medical exam? I think Sean Fraser said there would be exemptions for inland applicants

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
Inland CEC applicant here. Should I do the medical exam? I think Sean Fraser said there would be exemptions for inland applicants
Criteria for medical exempt is not published yet, I have the ITA and probably would need to go get the medicals done but submitting.

Reactions: mydoraemons

Anna828

Feb 21, 2018
same boat here. But I’m doing it.. have it scheduled for in 2 weeks so that I can submit my entire application by then. Who knows when they’ll implement it.

Phan Do

Dec 17, 2019
same boat here. But I’m doing it.. have it scheduled for in 2 weeks so that I can submit my entire application by then. Who knows when they’ll implement it.
Same here. I will have the medical done tomorrow. Just have 1 question. Does the address on the medical report matter? I don't know yet where i'm gonna be when I got the ITA

Last edited:

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Selfishly I'm hoping they invite 501 and up My profile was created last November so I'd probably have decent chances of getting an ITA with whatever tie-breaker is in place.

Side note, because I know you guys can relate: the amount of anxiety I feel leading up to these draws is unreal. My PGWP lasts through next May so I do have some time, but it is still incredibly stressful to wait. When you've been building a life somewhere for four years and don't know if you'll be able to even *apply* to keep it, it feels super sh!tty.

Reactions: mydoraemons

Sayeda Malik

Oct 2, 2021
Selfishly I'm hoping they invite 501 and up My profile was created last November so I'd probably have decent chances of getting an ITA with whatever tie-breaker is in place.

Side note, because I know you guys can relate: the amount of anxiety I feel leading up to these draws is unreal. My PGWP lasts through next May so I do have some time, but it is still incredibly stressful to wait. When you've been building a life somewhere for four years and don't know if you'll be able to even *apply* to keep it, it feels super sh!tty.
my situation is worse than u.. i have crs score 484, pgwp is expiring on Feb 2022 and have been in canada for 5 years! I really dont have any time and dont know if they r gonna draw score 484 before Feb 2022. Each and every day and night is very very stressful for me.

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
my situation is worse than u.. i have crs score 484, pgwp is expiring on Feb 2022 and have been in canada for 5 years! I really dont have any time and dont know if they r gonna draw score 484 before Feb 2022. Each and every day and night is very very stressful for me.
I'm so sorry to hear that, that is super stressful. :( I feel for you.

Reactions: lumberjack23