+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july cec pr application

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Help help please..
I submited my cec pr process in july and the fee got deducted in september, but after that iam still waiting as I don't know the next step and what do I now wait for..please guys somebody please reply....I need help.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hi Mimmi,

did you receive the AOR (file number) from sydney nova scotia?
have you tried checking your application online using your UCI number here:services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
hi Mimmi,

did you receive the AOR (file number) from sydney nova scotia?
have you tried checking your application online using your UCI number here:services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=
hry thank you for replying.I haven't received any AOR as of now my lawyer is not letting us know anything about our file.I don't know how to deal with it. The fee has been forwarded to cic through credit card but don't know what next.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hi Mimmi,you are welcome :)

you have to get in touch with your lawyer asap,maybe show yourself up in his/her office.maybe your AOR have been received and the lawyer forgot about it due to the load of work he/she is dealing with.
you have the right to get access to informations about your application and the lawyer can't deny you that.

good luck :)

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
hi Mimmi,you are welcome :)

you have to get in touch with your lawyer asap,maybe show yourself up in his/her office.maybe your AOR have been received and the lawyer forgot about it due to the load of work he/she is dealing with.
you have the right to get access to informations about your application and the lawyer can't deny you that.

good luck :)
he says there is no AOR as of now.do u have any idea how many days does it take and how many days for the application fees to get deducted. As the lawyer told us tat once the feed gets deducted that's wen your file has been received by them . It took 2 months for fees to get deducted .does it work like this??

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
Check your E-CAS status online.. There are very few applicants like you, who does not received AOR. However, they can login on E-CAS and it says "Application received"

anto212

Nov 8, 2013
fort mcmurray
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
Nomination.....
AINP (Awec) APPLICATION ALSO IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
11-09-13 - CEC
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Med's Request
25-02-14 under cec
Med's Done....
19-03-14
Passport Req..
03-04-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-14
Re: july cec pr applicationr your client id

you can check your application here , you must enter your client id

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Omshri said:
Check your E-CAS status online.. There are very few applicants like you, who does not received AOR. However, they can login on E-CAS and it says "Application received"
hey thanks dear yes I checked and it does say application received.but what next

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Mimmi said:
hey thanks dear yes I checked and it does say application received.but what next
wait for medical usually time line is 8 to 10 month...after that you will get bunch of other request...
Relax

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
gladaki said:
wait for medical usually time line is 8 to 10 month...after that you will get bunch of other request...
Relax
hey thanx but a little confused between AOR and application received.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Mimmi said:
hey thanx but a little confused between AOR and application received.
Application recieved is when they receive your application.
AOR is when they deduct money from your credit card or cash your cheque, they send you or your representative email about application number which is usually 50 days after application recieve

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Send an e-mal to CIC (OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca) with all your detials like below and ask for the file number and they will provide you.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I, Mr. ( Your name) and a CEC July-2013 applicant ( My Application package reached your office on yyyy-mm-dd) and credit card was charged on yyyy-mm-dd and i could be able to see my application status as " Application received" since yyyy-mm-dd on ECAS, but neither me nor my lawyer did receive file number by e-mail or by mail yet.

SO, can you please, send /provide me with my file number so that i can be able touse it for future reference if required.

please find the details below.

UCI :
Applicant last Name:
Applicant First name:
DOB :

Thank you so much for your help and response in this case in advacne