+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July application under sds

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
hello members,
I just want to know can I submit my study permit in mid July for September intake
You can do so, while they mention 20 calender days, some people are facing delays. If possible, it is better to apply ASAP. I am stuck because my GIC hasn't arrived and the next medical appointment date is on July 4th in my city. Do it as soon as possible so you don't face delays.

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
You can do so, while they mention 20 calender days, some people are facing delays. If possible, it is better to apply ASAP. I am stuck because my GIC hasn't arrived and the next medical appointment date is on July 4th in my city. Do it as soon as possible so you don't face delays.
Did you write and submit a SOP? It was not in the required documents list and so I didn't submit one. But some people here say that it is recommended.
Will it affect my chances if I didn't submit a SOP?
I am also applying through SDS online application.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Did you write and submit a SOP? It was not in the required documents list and so I didn't submit one. But some people here say that it is recommended.
Will it affect my chances if I didn't submit a SOP?
I am also applying through SDS online application.
I just applied now. I wrote a letter of explanation with a few details of my application that I wanted to expand on. I personally don't think it's necessary, unless there are some complications in your application.