+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY applicants without AIPs

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
This is definitely a bizarre update. Are you sure it was Failed or Recommend Failed (in which case it was not failed)? There must be å note around it some where in the whole file.
Nothing like that
Medical passed expired
Eligibility failed.
Next day after GCMS Notes arrived AIP recived with new medical document to submit on GC Key

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
No need to complicate the case now. Send them when they request any additional documents. It wouldn't make any difference at this stage and will just complicate the case.
@jigzyy thank you for your response. I was just worried because I have everything but unfortunately couldn't attached which may effect my case. Because i heard in sds you don't need these things to attach.... one guy rejected because he wrote he is employed but didn't attached the proof of employment.... well i will follow your advice and will wait for decision which may come in next weeks as review of eligibility is started from September.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Nothing like that
Medical passed expired
Eligibility failed.
Next day after GCMS Notes arrived AIP recived with new medical document to submit on GC Key
Well, it's good then. Someone might have reviewed the file again before finalizing the application and changed the decision on it.

Reactions: Khanasma

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
@jigzyy Hey, i want some information regarding renewed passport. I have recently renewed my passport so should i send that in webform or wait for ppr to arrive and then send new passport?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
@jigzyy Hey, i want some information regarding renewed passport. I have recently renewed my passport so should i send that in webform or wait for ppr to arrive and then send new passport?
Send it now. They will have to process counterfoil dates based no the passport.

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
@jigzyy I applied under sds, attached my bank statement which cover next year fees + living cost . In addition to that i fulfill sds requirements also like upfront tuition fees for one year and GIC. ... I have property on my name, my father is salary person from government and have Agriculture property, residential property and commercial property too but i didn't attached anything apart from my bank statements and GIC..... i am thinking to send these documents and current employment letter + salary slip by webform.... is it good to send them by webform now...i aslo received AIP on 3rd and error letter on 8th..... my GCMS notes also show interview recommended as yours

Any suggestions?
I also received AIP on September 3 (Bangladesh time) but on my AIP letter the date is September 2. May be because of the time difference. But I never got a message said my AIP was sent in error till now. They didn't ask for any additional documents. Current status is "submitted"

There is no such case in Bangladesh. May be it happened only with Pakistani students.

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
I also received AIP on September 3 (Bangladesh time) but on my AIP letter the date is September 2. May be because of the time difference. But I never got a message said my AIP was sent in error till now. They didn't ask for any additional documents. Current status is "submitted"

There is no such case in Bangladesh. May be it happened only with Pakistani students.
Adress on your AIP is complete or like PA-streer adress? ... you received in gc key or by email?

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
They are still issuing AIPs after the announcement. I’ve seen a few from the Aug2020 whatsapp group.
oh God, thanks for letting me know. I am so worried that they stop issuing AIP already, it means all outstanding applications are all in refusal state ^^

Reactions: Petita
Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Adress on your AIP is complete or like PA-streer adress? ... you received in gc key or by email?
I received it on my GC key and there is no address on it. I have my cousins and friends AIP sent in other dates, they also have no address on their AIP. But on top of the AIP letter, our mailing address is there.

Reactions: azzamkc

Ali shahid

Oct 10, 2020
I am also waiting for aip as i got it on 3rd sep and error on 8th sep. Is there anyone got the aip again after being retracted on 8th sep.