+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July Applicants got their Study Permit?

Aaliya12

Aug 7, 2019
Sorry, but I don't have the experience to help you, however I can share what I did in my explanation. I went through each document in my application and made explanations where I felt were necessary. I mentioned in the main application section of my letter of explanation, why I took this program, how this program would help me get a job in my home country etc.

My total letter of explanation was 1 page, with the part about my program and plans was about a paragraph long.

Therefore I can't really help you with SOP as I never wrote one. You should consult a professional if you want someone to help you with it.
has the final decision on your student visa came yet ?

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Yeah sure... SDS Online
12th July Biometrics
24th Medical Update
29th Biometric Correspondence Letter
AFTER THAT NOTHING. This is perfect. It's already been 27 days. I'll send a webform tomorrow. Guys update and let us know.

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
GUYS HAVE FAITH

SDS Online (20 days expected)
After 28 days (exactly 4 weeks from the application)

VISA APPROVED

Timeline:
I applied for visa on 12th
Biometric on 12th as well (reapply)
Medical updated on 24th
Biometric Correspondence Letter 29th
August 9 (2:08 AM) FINAL Decision Approved.

Guys listen. I know what you are going through. I have been rejected before and I'm not just talking about Visa. Rejection is pathetic, so is waiting. I know how you feel. Don't feel like "HE ALSO GOT IT, I WILL NEVER GET IT" cuz I felt that a lot. Now that I have my approval in my hand I can tell you. It was totally worth the wait.
I was up all night from 17th day. I have been sleeping at 4 in the morning waiting for the decision. Guys, it feels amazing and believe me You will get yours as well.
Believe in yourself more than anyone.
It will all pay off "Karma Returns"
~AAJAYEGA VISA PAKKA~
Love you all and Thank you for being a part of this unforgettable mind-crushing, nail-biting journey.
<3

Aaliya12

Aug 7, 2019
GUYS HAVE FAITH

SDS Online (20 days expected)
After 28 days (exactly 4 weeks from the application)

VISA APPROVED

Timeline:
I applied for visa on 12th
Biometric on 12th as well (reapply)
Medical updated on 24th
Biometric Correspondence Letter 29th
August 9 (2:08 AM) FINAL Decision Approved.

Guys listen. I know what you are going through. I have been rejected before and I'm not just talking about Visa. Rejection is pathetic, so is waiting. I know how you feel. Don't feel like "HE ALSO GOT IT, I WILL NEVER GET IT" cuz I felt that a lot. Now that I have my approval in my hand I can tell you. It was totally worth the wait.
I was up all night from 17th day. I have been sleeping at 4 in the morning waiting for the decision. Guys, it feels amazing and believe me You will get yours as well.
Believe in yourself more than anyone.
It will all pay off "Karma Returns"
~AAJAYEGA VISA PAKKA~
Love you all and Thank you for being a part of this unforgettable mind-crushing, nail-biting journey.
<3
Hey nirvigna, congratulations. my visa got rejected on 5th august. and I believe you have gone through this. Can you please suggest me what you did differently in the second attempt ?

Reactions: nirvigna

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hey nirvigna, congratulations. my visa got rejected on 5th august. and I believe you have gone through this. Can you please suggest me what you did differently in the second attempt ?
Hey first of all. Do not lose hope okay.
What were your reasons for rejection? I am sure I can help you out somehow. Lemme know.

Reactions: Aaliya12

Aaliya12

Aug 7, 2019
Hey first of all. Do not lose hope okay.
What were your reasons for rejection? I am sure I can help you out somehow. Lemme know.
Thank you Nirvigna. kindly read my full story on https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/strong-candidate-student-visa-rejection-for-centennial-college-jan-2020-intake.647327/#post-8076908

Please let me know if you can help.

Also I would like to talk to you over the phone.. please share your contact details on instagram - lil_hijabi .. thank you so much in advance.

Berlin

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hlo everyone
I had my biometric on 15 july under sds online
my portal is showing that
We are reviewing your medical from past 4 days
Nd when i called max hospital(in which i gave medical test) to confirm about my medical. They said ur medical is submitted from their side. Nd its almost clear. Nd if there is any problm embassy should have emailed you.
So wht should i do knw?
I m very tensed?
Wht do u think there might b a medical issue. Or my file is stuck by the visa officer?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hlo everyone
I had my biometric on 15 july under sds online
my portal is showing that
We are reviewing your medical from past 4 days
Nd when i called max hospital(in which i gave medical test) to confirm about my medical. They said ur medical is submitted from their side. Nd its almost clear. Nd if there is any problm embassy should have emailed you.
So wht should i do knw?
I m very tensed?
Wht do u think there might b a medical issue. Or my file is stuck by the visa officer?
The medical centre where you get the test done does not make a decision on your medicals, only the embassy does. I gave my medical on the same date as I applied on the 4th of July and only got medical cleared on the 25th of july. So, don't take too much tension about it.