+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July Applicants got their Study Permit?

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
Hi,

I was just wondering has anyone got their study permit if they applied in July? I applied on July 3rd non-sds and was just wondering if anyone else has their permit yet?

Thanks!

Shasidhar

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,

I was just wondering has anyone got their study permit if they applied in July? I applied on July 3rd non-sds and was just wondering if anyone else has their permit yet?

Thanks!
I don't think so. I applied it on July 1st and did my biometrics on July 3rd. Medicals passed on July 5th got an acknowledgement letter on Jul 15th. Possibly we can expect this week or in the worst case next week.

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
I don't think so. I applied it on July 1st and did my biometrics on July 3rd. Medicals passed on July 5th got an acknowledgement letter on Jul 15th. Possibly we can expect this week or in the worst case next week.
Oh awesome, what was the acknowledgment letter for?

Shasidhar

Jul 30, 2019
Oh awesome, what was the acknowledgment letter for?
it's just a mail from Delhi immigration giving me all of my Visa application details and FAQ etc. I think it's a mail which everyone gets after 14 days of Application date. (Some won't get it so don't worry, if you didn't, receive the acknowledge letter ). As selvakk said in the above reply I think most of the July applicants who got a visa are SDS applicants. So let's hope for the best and we get our visa asap possibly by this week or the next week. Please update if your visa gets approved.