+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

asbhatt14

Apr 11, 2017
I mailed CIC Bengaluru for study permit status and I got this reply from CIC.

Applied on 13th July and medical updated like about 2 weeks ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you only contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

• Your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

• Your passport

• Other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

• Send information once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing

• Send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing

• Be patient. We don’t want to miss any of the information you have provided. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information

Case status enquiries pull resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

While your application is processing, you may wish to review

· Information on working in Canada while you study, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp

· Canadian tourism information for possible travel during study breaks https://www.canada.travel/

Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and actively monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit, Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru / Government of Canada

www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Unité du service à la clientèle, immigration

Consulat général du Canada à Bengaluru / Gouvernement du Canada

www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Aug 30, 2017
Pune

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you only contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

• Your passport

• Other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

• Send information once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing

• Send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing

• Be patient. We don’t want to miss any of the information you have provided. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information

Case status enquiries pull resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

· Information on working in Canada while you study, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp

· Canadian tourism information for possible travel during study breaks https://www.canada.travel/

Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and actively monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.

Sincerely,

When did you send the mail to the CIC?

natv

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
I

Dear Sir/Madam,

• Your passport

Sincerely,

I got the same reply today.

Sal_SD

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
As the days pass I'm getting more and more worried and tensed. I have read somewhere in this forum that even after the stipulated time period of 7 weeks people have got rejections and that too with the common reason of proposed study not in light with....

This is so nerve wracking :(

Abhi05

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
As the days pass I'm getting more and more worried and tensed. I have read somewhere in this forum that even after the stipulated time period of 7 weeks people have got rejections and that too with the common reason of proposed study not in light with....

This is so nerve wracking :(
Hi, even I'm worried about this :(