App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
it does not take 4 weeks, i linked it in 2 DAYS.

drms

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
applied yesterday 20th july from vfs kolkata. vfs tracking showing application being processed at canada visa office new delhi.

how many days after applying can i link my application online? i tried but it says no records found.
i applied on the same day at bnglr.. please update when you recieve the visa....

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
I had applied from mumbai vfs on 19th july ..status says forwarded to delhi vfs..college will start on 28th august am i got visa

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
Could you help me in linking my application .... 8977774544
Help me also 8872418999
First of all dont share your personal number in this public forum. i am telling youll for your own safety. many illegal shits can use them for wrong purposes. be safe.
as far as linking is concerned follow these steps

1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
    (2) Click on continue to Gckey
    (3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
    (4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
    (5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
    (6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
    (7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
    (8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
    (9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
    (10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
    (11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
    (12) Next search for your application.
    (13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
    (14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

guys enter the correct name, family name and dob as in your passport.course start dates and end dates should be the same as you filled the study permit application form.copy and paste the DLI number from www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-institutions-list.asp . hope these helps. Best of Luck.

Harishreddy

Jul 21, 2017
First of all dont share your personal number in this public forum. i am telling youll for your own safety. many illegal shits can use them for wrong purposes. be safe.

(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
    (5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
    (7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
    (8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
    (10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.

guys enter the correct name, family name and dob as in your passport.course start dates and end dates should be the same as you filled the study permit application form.copy and paste the DLI number from www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-institutions-list.asp . hope these helps. Best of Luck.
Thank u soo much dude... i linked my application and can able to view the status now ☺

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017

I have try many times but is was unable to link my application to online application

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
I have try many times but is was unable to link my application to online application
i understand your difficulty bro, but i followed these steps nd it worked for me.
i think now the only way you can know the decision of ur application is when you retrieve your passport.:(