+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
Hi Pratik, Could you tell me what did you mention in the "Have you visited or lived any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?". I marked it as No after looking at CIC website for designated countries and accordingly didn't get to fill the IMM5753E(Request for Medical). I took a random application to check this and when I select Yes in this option, I am asked to fill this. Could you tell me whether you have filled it in your application. I too have not gone for an upfront medical and after 6 weeks am still waiting for the medical instructions from VO.
I have said yes to it because I have lived in United States for 6 months, last year. I came to know from one of my friend that, if you applied offline without upfront medicals then CIC will ask you for medicals when they are 70-80% done with your application. Like after eligibility. Have you heard anything yet? what is your status on online account?

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I have said yes to it because I have lived in United States for 6 months, last year. I came to know from one of my friend that, if you applied offline without upfront medicals then CIC will ask you for medicals when they are 70-80% done with your application. Like after eligibility. Have you heard anything yet? what is your status on online account?
Hi Pratik,
I got a request for my medical on Saturday i.e. 22 July and I went for it the same day. Let's see how much time they take to update the results and the rest of the process.

Dev149

Jul 13, 2017
I applied offline through a consulatant but have not linked it online yet. Is it important to link it online or shall I wait for any updates from the consultant? Please advise.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
if one has traveled to Australia Nov,2008 and returned in July,2009..now got new book of passport ,old one has expired and its not attached with new one...now my question is if i apply for Canada student visa ,is it mandatory to mention in student application form about past travel history..i am just asking because i will have to get Police Clarence report from there...which takes lot of time...i want to ask if that can be let it out blabk or not declaring about that...would that create any problem?

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
Hi Pratik,
I got a request for my medical on Saturday i.e. 22 July and I went for it the same day. Let's see how much time they take to update the results and the rest of the process.
HI,
That's good news buddy. Can you please give me the details about your application, like from where did you applied? offline or online? and date when you applied?
its being 13 days and my application status is same from the day i have linked my application online. I am little worried about it now.

csc0395

Jun 3, 2017
HI,
That's good news buddy. Can you please give me the details about your application, like from where did you applied? offline or online? and date when you applied?
its being 13 days and my application status is same from the day i have linked my application online. I am little worried about it now.
same here its 13th day today. no update