+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
Linked my paper application to online on 2 nd it says
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Not applicable. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Just now i logged in and its showed updated in the status but there is no update
You will get decision before end of today

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Friends, I just came to know that my application was approved. I applied on 21st July from Chennai VFS and my case was quite peculiar. I will explain about my case in a separate thread and I hope it inspires everyone to not lose hope. I really do hope everyone gets their approval soon and no matter how long it takes you, It's better to have a late approval than never. I know there are few who are yet to get it and don't be disheartened by the wait time. Mine was approved on 45th day! If the VO is taking a bit of time after reviewing your eligibility, it's not a negative sign. My application was reviewed for more than a week.

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision (blank)

what it means .? i dnt get any email and final decision is also blank

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision (blank)

what it means .? i dnt get any email and final decision is also blank
I'm sorry to say this but it seems like your application was refused because of not meeting the eligibility requirements . Apply for CAIPS and Try again! If possible, share your profile with me!

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
I'm sorry to say this but it seems like your application was refused because of not meeting the eligibility requirements . Apply for CAIPS and Try again! If possible, share your profile with me!
12 passed with 78% commerce stream
10 with 6.6 cgpa
ielts - 6 bands not less thn 5.5
applied for business diploma centennial college

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
12 passed with 78% commerce stream
10 with 6.6 cgpa
ielts - 6 bands not less thn 5.5
applied for business diploma centennial college
Do you have any gap in studies? Are you a recent high school graduate? I think you may have to increase your IELTS score.