App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Yes, Medical approved on Friday. They were already reviewing my application. So, the next update will most likely be the final decision.

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
I don't think I submitted any additional documents.
Even if u don't submit also it will get update and they will review that along with ur eligibility review and then status will change to the additional documents you provided being reviewed like that it will change and then final decision status will change

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hi all,

My daughter applied for her study visa on 7th July, and she also uploaded medicals documents too when she applied for visa. On 10th August, we got a message in our account asking for us to do medicals. As we have already done and sent them, we approached the medical center where we had the tests done and they said this is common and just upload the old medicals along with application page they have sent. We uploaded those documents on 11th August through IRCC Web form.

But till now, the status is not updated and it still shows "your action is required". I am not sure if they are processing but have not updated the account or they have not received the document I have sent and are still waiting for it. I came to Canada high commission in Delhi today to try and talk to someone here about what has to be done but no response. Just a security officer who says the only option is to email. That's it, no phones or personal talks. I have already emailed them the situation on 24th August but no reply.

Is there anything we can do or just wait? The college starts on 6th September but we got extension till 18th September... Do you think we might get the visa before then? Please suggest if you have any ideas.

Thanks.

Sal_SD

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hi all,

My daughter applied for her study visa on 7th July, and she also uploaded medicals documents too when she applied for visa. On 10th August, we got a message in our account asking for us to do medicals. As we have already done and sent them, we approached the medical where we had the tests done and they said this is common and just upload the old medicals along with smart page they have sent. We uploaded those documents on 11th August through IRCC Web form.

But till now, the status is not updated and it still shows "your action is required". I am not sure if they are processing but have not updated the account or they have other received the document I have sent. I came to Delhi today to try and talk to someone here about what has to be done but no response. Just a security officer who says the only option is to email. That's it, no phones or personal talks. I have already emailed them the situation on 25th August but no reply.

Is there anything we can do or just wait? The college starts on 6th September but we got extension till 18th September... Do you think we might get the visa before then? Please suggest if you have any ideas.

Thanks.
Unfortunately there is nothing you can do other than to wait. Even the Vfs people are saying the same. The last option was to go there and submit a letter as request. Since you have already done that there is pretty much nothing you can do rather wait with hope.

Reactions: rajpotula

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Hi all,

My daughter applied for her study visa on 7th July, and she also uploaded medicals documents too when she applied for visa. On 10th August, we got a message in our account asking for us to do medicals. As we have already done and sent them, we approached the medical center where we had the tests done and they said this is common and just upload the old medicals along with application page they have sent. We uploaded those documents on 11th August through IRCC Web form.

But till now, the status is not updated and it still shows "your action is required". I am not sure if they are processing but have not updated the account or they have not received the document I have sent and are still waiting for it. I came to Canada high commission in Delhi today to try and talk to someone here about what has to be done but no response. Just a security officer who says the only option is to email. That's it, no phones or personal talks. I have already emailed them the situation on 24th August but no reply.

Thanks.
No sir we can't I applied on July 12th medical updated August 11th started reviewing on the same day still am waiting mostly after medical update people will get their visa within a week so I dropped letter to vfs I done web form enquiry I mailed directly to cic no response better send ur medical documents through vfs that might work if u applied via vfs

Reactions: rajpotula

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
No sir we can't I applied on July 12th medical updated August 11th started reviewing on the same day still am waiting mostly after medical update people will get their visa within a week so I dropped letter to vfs I done web form enquiry I mailed directly to cic no response better send ur medical documents through vfs that might work if u applied via vfs
No, we have applied through online. The security here in Delhi embassy suggested that I send the medicals document physically through courier to the embassy. I asked them I can hand it over as I had it with me, but they said no, have to send only through courier. I will try that as last option.

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
No, we have applied through online. The security here in Delhi embassy suggested that I send the medicals document physically through courier to the embassy. I asked them I can hand it over as I had it with me, but they said no, have to send only through courier. I will try that as last option.
Hmm k sir even we are waiting more than 8weeks nothing updated yet for us too

m_wasim

Aug 3, 2016
Hi All,

I had applied for my Visa on July 4th, 2017 through Bangalore VFS. My medicals got updated on July 27th, 2017. Still i have not received any updates on my application. It still says Under progress. So i raised a case specific query for my visa status on Aug 30th. I have not received reply on that also. Already my college has started(Conestoga College). Now only way was to postpone my studies to next intake. Is there any one from Conestoga College facing the same issue. If so what action have you taken on that. I am just highlighting my case here with the action i am planning to take. can someone provide directions on this?

Sep 1, 2017
Linked my paper application to online on 2 nd it says
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Not applicable. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Just now i logged in and its showed updated in the status but there is no update