+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July applicants anyone got acknowledgment letter from embassy delhi office

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Plz help
For canada visa survey i submit 'no' for following question but actually it is 'yes'.
Have you visited or lived in any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?
As a result medical certificate was not shown in documents checksheet and i submitted my application on 13july.
What are the chances that the visa officer will direct refuse my application?
Should i with draw my application and apply with new application?

Saif sk

Jul 27, 2018
Actually no one know when they will recive Acknowledgement mail bcz some studnt get it in 10 tp 15 days and some afer a whole month..i applied on 5th june and receive Acknowledgement on 3rd july..so keep waiting

Fidelity777

May 28, 2018
Please I need your advise. I applied for a study permit on July 6th, Did my biometrics the following week. Last week, my school sent me an email stating that the deadline for deferrment and refund will be August 1st. Judging from the time I submitted my application and the processing time here in Nigeria which is about 10weeks, it means that going by the normal time, I will get my visa by the week of resumption as my program begins 5th of September. Should I defer the application to Jan intake or just take the risk. Please advice me.

Shubham761

Jul 24, 2018
Please I need your advise. I applied for a study permit on July 6th, Did my biometrics the following week. Last week, my school sent me an email stating that the deadline for deferrment and refund will be August 1st. Judging from the time I submitted my application and the processing time here in Nigeria which is about 10weeks, it means that going by the normal time, I will get my visa by the week of resumption as my program begins 5th of September. Should I defer the application to Jan intake or just take the risk. Please advice me.
Did you applied online?

pradeep2141

Aug 2, 2018
Hey everever I applied on 16th July for canada student visa but haven't recieved any updates. Can anyone tell me what is time to get acknowledgement or uci no. From high commission?
Hi,

I applied on July 18, online and got acknowlegment on 1 Aug. I belive this is an automated email which is generated 14 day after you application has logged.

Harry6271

Jun 27, 2018
Hi,

I applied on July 18, online and got acknowlegment on 1 Aug. I belive this is an automated email which is generated 14 day after you application has logged.
It ain't automatic, it's generated automatically, but is triggered manually... i applied on 17th july :( offline and no acknowledgment :(

jaytee1995

May 18, 2018
In you applied online, you get UCI as soon as you submit. If you applied offline, you will have to wait for their acknowledgment. As the name says, it is your personal identification number for CIC. UCI for you will remain the same for all your future applications to the CIC.
you get an application no. as soon as you apply, UCI can be given later ... i applied om 9th july only , got the application no. the same day but the acknowledgment letter came on 23rd July....

dixha

Aug 7, 2018
Hi,

I applied on July 18, online and got acknowledgment on 1 Aug. I belive this is an automated email which is generated 14 day after you application has logged.
I have also applied on 18 July under SDS for September intake and got an acknowledgment letter on 1 August...what is the approximate time given by your agent regarding the final decision on the visa from an embassy.coz till now there has been no update in the cic account..