+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July applicants anyone got acknowledgment letter from embassy delhi office

Shubham761

Jul 24, 2018
Hey everever I applied on 16th July for canada student visa but haven't recieved any updates. Can anyone tell me what is time to get acknowledgement or uci no. From high commission?

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
How do u come to know if ur visa is approved?do u get an email or sms to ur number ? Or is it updated in ur cic account 1st? Plz reply..!

Shubham761

Jul 24, 2018
Hey even I applied on the same day and if ur application is online then in your cic portal there will be uci number and did you got any email regarding file submitted on next day?
I applied offline via chd vfs i have not received any email from embassy till now

Harry6271

Jun 27, 2018
Haha no Bro! It simply means that they have received your file and will now process it , it contains application no. And UCI no. Of the applicant.
In short: it is the first step in visa processing.
My agent provided me a tracking code, it means, I'll receive an acknowledgment yet ? :/

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
How do u come to know if ur visa is approved?do u get an email or sms to ur number ? Or is it updated in ur cic account 1st? Plz reply..!
First, the application status in CIC changes. You also get an email but generally it arrives later. Best is to track your CIC account regularly.

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
What is exactly UCI number.. when will we rcv UCI number..
In you applied online, you get UCI as soon as you submit. If you applied offline, you will have to wait for their acknowledgment. As the name says, it is your personal identification number for CIC. UCI for you will remain the same for all your future applications to the CIC.

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
My agent provided me a tracking code, it means, I'll receive an acknowledgment yet ? :/
Perhaps, it is VFS tracking number which you can use to track if your application reached the Visa Office. You will get UCI and application number later in the acknowledgement email.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
They are literally taking so much time btw what’s your profile
Hey!
I got the acknowledgement mail today ,
My profile:
10th 9.4CGPA