+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

jassiesandhu

Aug 25, 2022
When you submit your file - in the data entry section select you have never given your biometrics in Canada -

Hi Bro - You have selected the NO in this question ? There is no issue in it ?

I have already given biometric for study permit. My consultant saying same that we can select NO and pay fee - I just want to make sure.

Please reply. Thank you

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
@iSaidGoodDay I applied in tr to pr in 2021 and then I refunded application fee and thought my application was withdrawn but today I got email to provide letter of explanation if I want to withdraw. On gckey I can’t see the option to send the letter and I sent it through web form is that fine please reply
Did they not provide instructions within the email to respond? That's odd.

Mann Sandhu

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Please submit the requested information/documents via your IRCC Secure Account.
Find out how: Link your application to your online account

this was mentioned in the letter but I cant see any place to send it in gckey

Justhopeful17

Jul 28, 2023
Please submit the requested information/documents via your IRCC Secure Account.
Find out how: Link your application to your online account

this was mentioned in the letter but I cant see any place to send it in gckey
What about a place holder once you click the view application submitted?

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Quick Question!

Planning to Call IRCC to get status update, suggestions on what essential information or specific questions I should request?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Quick Question!

Planning to Call IRCC to get status update, suggestions on what essential information or specific questions I should request?
Ask them about the status of background check - ask about criminality, security, etc stages. Get a break down of what hasn't started yet, what's in-progress, and what's completed.

Reactions: RoN1DoN

Masked Maverick

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 08, 2023
AOR Received.
July 08, 2023
Med's Done....
June 08,2023
Not yet.

Background Verification still shows "In progress" on Application Tracker.
Update:

Background verification shows "Completed" on Application Tracker on Aug 31, 2023.
Was not able to check because I was busy, so got to know only now.
Haven't received any update via mail.
GC key currently is down due to some server issue so once its up I will check there as well.

@iSaidGoodDay and others: What's the next step? Should I expect final decision this week?
Also, is it common to not receive any mail once BG is completed?

Last edited:

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Update:

Background verification shows "Completed" on Application Tracker on Aug 31, 2023.
GC key currently is down due to some server issue so once its up I will check there as well.

@iSaidGoodDay and others: What's the next step? Should I expect final decision this week?
Server is down due to Maintenance, try Login after 5:30am Eastern Standard Time, I reckon your GCKey should reflect final decision by now. All the best

Maintenance msg: "This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, September 5, 2023 Eastern time, in order to perform system maintenance."

Masked Maverick

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 08, 2023
AOR Received.
July 08, 2023
Med's Done....
June 08,2023
Update:

Just checked the GC key portal and it shows Application/profile updated under Current status.
I haven't received any messages on the portal nor any emails.

Don't know what's going on.

P.S.: Once I clicked the "check full application status" link to check for any messages , the current status went back to "Submitted".

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Update:

I guess there's only wait for you now. Let's hope you get your approval email fast :)

Masked Maverick

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 08, 2023
AOR Received.
July 08, 2023
Med's Done....
June 08,2023
I guess there's only wait for you now. Let's hope you get your approval email fast :)
Is it normal to not get any email though?
Its been 4-5 days already since the BG check has been completed. Normally, how much time do you reckon for the final decision?