Updated timeline - 24-Aug-2023

EE PNP:
ITA - 27-Jun-2023
AOR - 29-Jul-2023
Medical passed + BIL received - 15-Aug-2023
Application tracker sign up - 17-Aug-2023
Biometric done and updated - 21-Aug-2023

GC Key update: (24-Aug-2023)
Eligibility - (same as before) We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check - (same as before) We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - August 22, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tracker update: (24-Aug-2023)
Eligibility - Completed for me but, pending for dependant. May be it updates in a day or two.
Background check - Completed

By the grace of God, received 'Ready for Visa' email on 23-Aug-2023. (touch wood)
(Tracker now shows document number for Medicals and COPR for principal and dependants. Medical document number was updated after Medicals were marked completed. COPR expiry has been updated yesterday after visa email.)

I'm thankful to iSaidGoodDay for starting this thread and to all of you for sharing your updated stats and experience here, and appreciation for the owners of this website for providing a medium for us all. Thank you all.

I'm yet to submit passports. I shall update here once I receive them with COPR.

Thanks again :)

Hi All,
Updated timeline - 8-Sep-2023
(apologies for long post)

EE PNP: Outland
ITA - 27-Jun-2023
AOR - 29-Jul-2023

GC Key update: (8-Sep-2023) - The PR application homepage shows 'Approved' in front of PR application.
Eligibility - September 7, 2023 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Background check - August 22, 2023 Your background check was completed.
Final decision - August 22, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Ghost update - 8-Sep-2023 (no change noticed yet)

Also, a new table called 'Document Status' is visible now. It contains COPR number and expiry, along with passport numbers of all applicants there.

Tracker update: (8-Sep-2023) - Few hours back the 'Application Status' on tracker shows - 'Closed'
Eligibility - Completed for me but, 'Not started' for dependents.

Passport submission and pickup:
We submitted passports (mine+2 dependents) at New Delhi VFS on 28-Aug-2023. It was under process at IRCC since 29-Aug-2023, with no update till 7-Sep-2023.
By the grace of God, and well wishers, stamped passports email for pickup was received on 7-Sep-2023, and I picked up the same day as they had long weekend offs.

All passports were in separate sealed envelopes, containing stamped passport and COPR (2 copies). One copy had photo affixed and other one had no photo.
I'm not sure if this is usual process, but in my envelope: my stamped passport, COPR (2 copies), and the RFV email printout and one pic of all dependants were there. We submitted 2 photos while passport submission, one was returned.

The VFS team was courteous and helpful. It took less than 5 mins once I was inside the room for passport pickup.

Thank you all for sharing your experience here.
Wish you all the best for your process.

--
Thanks

Aircall_visa

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Hi All,
Updated timeline - 8-Sep-2023
(apologies for long post)

EE PNP: Outland
ITA - 27-Jun-2023
AOR - 29-Jul-2023

GC Key update: (8-Sep-2023) - The PR application homepage shows 'Approved' in front of PR application.
Eligibility - September 7, 2023 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Background check - August 22, 2023 Your background check was completed.
Final decision - August 22, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Ghost update - 8-Sep-2023 (no change noticed yet)

Also, a new table called 'Document Status' is visible now. It contains COPR number and expiry, along with passport numbers of all applicants there.

Tracker update: (8-Sep-2023) - Few hours back the 'Application Status' on tracker shows - 'Closed'
Eligibility - Completed for me but, 'Not started' for dependents.

Passport submission and pickup:
We submitted passports (mine+2 dependents) at New Delhi VFS on 28-Aug-2023. It was under process at IRCC since 29-Aug-2023, with no update till 7-Sep-2023.
By the grace of God, and well wishers, stamped passports email for pickup was received on 7-Sep-2023, and I picked up the same day as they had long weekend offs.

All passports were in separate sealed envelopes, containing stamped passport and COPR (2 copies). One copy had photo affixed and other one had no photo.
I'm not sure if this is usual process, but in my envelope: my stamped passport, COPR (2 copies), and the RFV email printout and one pic of all dependants were there. We submitted 2 photos while passport submission, one was returned.

The VFS team was courteous and helpful. It took less than 5 mins once I was inside the room for passport pickup.

Thank you all for sharing your experience here.
Wish you all the best for your process.

--
Thanks
good to know that within a month, the file was processed!

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Posting on behalf of my friend
Aug 21 PR Approved per inquiry to CIO Sydney
Aug 23, Outland Spouse got RFV from CIO Sydney
Inland Primary did not get Portal 1 Email [ Pre Portal ]

Calls to IRCC Reveal Portal 1 was sent Aug 23 but nothing was received
Spouse sends Passport to Stamp and awaits decision
Inland Primary calls IRCC Daily - Aug 25th Request placed to resend Portal 1
Aug 28 - VO Montreal acknowledges
Sep 8 - Inland Primary received Portal 2 !

@jurio0317

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023

@jurio0317
wow congrats.. how did he knew that their PR got approved??called cio sydney or received email???

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
I am sorry I do not understand the question?

RFV came from Sydney
Portal 2 from Montreal
wow congrats.. how did he knew that their PR got approved??called cio sydney or received email???

@jurio0317

you said in your post "PR Approved per inquiry to CIO Sydney".. did they received an email that application is approved??

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
you said in your post "PR Approved per inquiry to CIO Sydney".. did they received an email that application is approved??
[/QUOTE
Enquiry said PR is Approved as of Aug 21
Aug 23 RFV for Outland Spouse came to the same email ID on file
Sep 8 , Primary got Portal 2

Hope this explains

Reactions: RoN1DoN

WM510

Jul 20, 2023
Just sharing some info I found for anyone else who ends up at all stages completed in tracker but no final decision:

It seems there are 2 possibilities at this point:
1) Your primary VO remains a "normal" VO and your final decision comes through same day, in a few days, or worst-case within a month.
2. Your primary VO gets switched to "RROC" and your final decision comes through right at the official processing time estimate, which right now would mean December for those of us with July AORs.

It's not clear to me on what basis they decide to move or not move applications to RROC, so would be great if anyone has noticed any patterns in that regard.

Reactions: tedfaro

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Just sharing some info I found for anyone else who ends up at all stages completed in tracker but no final decision:

1) Your primary VO remains a "normal" VO and your final decision comes through same day, in a few days, or worst-case within a month.
2. Your primary VO gets switched to "RROC" and your final decision comes through right at the official processing time estimate, which right now would mean December for those of us with July AORs.

It's not clear to me on what basis they decide to move or not move applications to RROC, so would be great if anyone has noticed any patterns in that regard.
RROC has specialized resources for certain NOC codes, localization needs, etc - candidates with those needs are likely to be sent to RROC.

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29

RROC are the slowest.

I'm currently in a group where some March AORs are still awaiting final decision.

WM510

Jul 20, 2023
RROC are the slowest.

I'm currently in a group where some March AORs are still awaiting final decision.
That's exactly what I was saying; it's not even that you're in an unlucky group, it's that if you're moved to RROC, you will be waiting at least ~5 months from AOR if current trends continue. They're currently processing the AORs from the 2nd half of March, so it seems nobody with an April or later AOR is in through RROC yet.

• Sad
Reactions: tedfaro