+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

Justhopeful17

Jul 28, 2023
Hi all,

Today I received a message from IRCC asking me to pay for biometrics fee. I have done it and uploaded the receipt in my GCKey. Would it say "Replacement Provided Uploaded File Name: xxxxx" if it has been successfully uploaded?

Just making sure I was able to submit the document. Please, if you have any answers. Thank you.

ryps

Nov 2, 2019
Hi All,
Updated timeline - 22-Aug-2023

EE PNP:
ITA - 27-Jun-2023
AOR - 29-Jul-2023
Medical passed + BIL received - 15-Aug-2023

Application tracker sign up - 17-Aug-2023
Biometric done - 21-Aug-2023

GC Key update: (22-Aug-2023)
Biometric updated - 21-Aug-2023
Eligibility - (same as before) We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Tracker update: (22-Aug-2023)
Eligibility - Not started
Background check - in progress
Hi All,
Updated timeline - 24-Aug-2023

EE PNP:
ITA - 27-Jun-2023
AOR - 29-Jul-2023
Biometric done and updated - 21-Aug-2023

GC Key update: (24-Aug-2023)
Eligibility - (same as before) We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check - (same as before) We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - August 22, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tracker update: (24-Aug-2023)
Eligibility - Completed for me but, pending for dependant. May be it updates in a day or two.
Background check - Completed

By the grace of God, received 'Ready for Visa' email on 23-Aug-2023. (touch wood)
(Tracker now shows document number for Medicals and COPR for principal and dependants. Medical document number was updated after Medicals were marked completed. COPR expiry has been updated yesterday after visa email.)

I'm thankful to iSaidGoodDay for starting this thread and to all of you for sharing your updated stats and experience here, and appreciation for the owners of this website for providing a medium for us all. Thank you all.

I'm yet to submit passports. I shall update here once I receive them with COPR.

Thanks again :)

Mml.07

Jul 18, 2023
I reckon Medicals expiry getting extended is a good sign as shared somewhere by senior members.
and Eligibility will remain not started until right before COPR and at the same time BGC will also have been completed, as also advised by them.
Hi All,

EE PNP:
ITA - 27-Jun-2023
AOR - 29-Jul-2023

Background check - (same as before) We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - August 22, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Eligibility - Completed for me but, pending for dependant. May be it updates in a day or two.

By the grace of God, received 'Ready for Visa' email on 23-Aug-2023. (touch wood)
(Tracker now shows document number for Medicals and COPR for principal and dependants. Medical document number was updated after Medicals were marked completed. COPR expiry has been updated yesterday after visa email.)

I'm thankful to iSaidGoodDay for starting this thread and to all of you for sharing your updated stats and experience here, and appreciation for the owners of this website for providing a medium for us all. Thank you all.

Congratulation my friend , I have a question about eligibility on the tracker it was not started until you have recieved the ready for visa email then it was completed right ?

thank you again and congratulations

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi All,

EE PNP:
ITA - 27-Jun-2023
AOR - 29-Jul-2023

The next part of the journey starts! We've quite a few "relatively" recent threads about mortgages, renting, etc from other members and me under settlement. Do check them out if they help in any part of your settlement. Congratulations!

Reactions: Mml.07

kenngee

Apr 18, 2023
Hi All,

EE PNP:
ITA - 27-Jun-2023
AOR - 29-Jul-2023

Congratulations.What NOC code are you?

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Had random ghost updates yesterday and today on the new tracker. but no changes - Eligibility still not started and BG in process. not sure

Reactions: RoN1DoN

Petejames

Star Member
Dec 21, 2022
Yes!!!
COPR is in my prtracker now!
All four stages completed for me.
My wife eligibility in process
Daughter eligibility and bgc in process.
i think we are almost there. Hoping the best for everyone.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Yes!!!
COPR is in my prtracker now!
All four stages completed for me.
My wife eligibility in process
Daughter eligibility and bgc in process.
i think we are almost there. Hoping the best for everyone.
Great news - Wishing you the best

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Hi All,

EE PNP:
ITA - 27-Jun-2023
AOR - 29-Jul-2023

Many Congratulations, Onto Next Milestone towards Journey to Canada, All the Best for your future in Canada :)

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Had random ghost updates yesterday and today on the new tracker. but no changes - Eligibility still not started and BG in process. not sure
has to be a good sign towards your eCOPR, probably your BCG progress, fingers Crossed!

canada1988

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I
If you are inland and submitted old medical, then please check ur medical document in tracker.. it must have extended till next year

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
I

If you are inland and submitted old medical, then please check ur medical document in tracker.. it must have extended till next year
I am inland- did not submit old medicals as I arrived from a medical exempt country which required no medicals - submitted a new medical taken in May which was passed mid august.