Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
You will have to call IRCC to get this information. Be prepared to waste 1-2 hours for it though considering the wait time and call disconnections.

Yes I am FSW-Outland
I don’t have to call them from the same phone number that’s shown in the contact details in the tracker, do I? How do they verify it’s you, though? Do they ask some kind of security questions?

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Hi everyone,
My application tracker shows that my eligibility, biometrics, and medicals are complete; background check is in progress. However my GCkey shows that eligibility is still under review; which tool is more accurate to follow for my application status?
Hello! That’s exactly where I am at, too, now. Mind sharing your AOR day and dates of other updates if you know them?

HD1111

Aug 4, 2023
Hello! That’s exactly where I am at, too, now. Mind sharing your AOR day and dates of other updates if you know them?
Yes
AOR 24 th of june 2023
biometric and medicals passed on 5th of july
i found out about the tracker recently so I dont know when i passed my eligibility; but it shows in progress on my IRCC account
Can you share yours?

Reactions: tedfaro

HD1111

Aug 4, 2023
So, for anything after MEP and BIL, look at PR tracker. GCKey updates very slowly. In fact, GCKey's eligibility is tied to passport stamping - which means, it won't be completed till your passports are stamped (or you are issued a eCoPR).

Trust tracker for eligibility and background check. PR tracker isn't real-time either, but updates relatively fast(compared to GCKey).
Thank you so much for your reply It was helpful

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Yes
AOR 24 th of june 2023
biometric and medicals passed on 5th of july
i found out about the tracker recently so I dont know when i passed my eligibility; but it shows in progress on my IRCC account
Can you share yours?
July 17 AOR
July 19 MEP/BIL
July 21 Eligibility completed on tracker
July 24 Biometrics done and completed on GC Key
July 26 Biometrics completed on tracker

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
As it seems most of the PNP/FSW outland applications are moving faster, I have seen someone from july 10 Aor receiving approval this week. But still it is very hard to predict any pattern,
True, very hard to predict anything with the anecdotal data here as we only have 20-30 applicants per AOR cohort here. Not sure if AOR cohorts are even a good way to calculate it. Assuming it is still accurate, we need a minimum of 150 applicants to say anything with 80% confidence.

If we sub-divide this by sub categories, we will need 150 applicants per category (FSW-O, CEC, etc) to say anything. Everything else becomes confirmation bias tbh which to those who unfortunately go through slower processing eventually turns into a loop of depression as wrong source of truth was trusted in the first place :)

rishadalit

Aug 7, 2018
True, very hard to predict anything with the anecdotal data here as we only have 20-30 applicants per AOR cohort here. Not sure if AOR cohorts are even a good way to calculate it. Assuming it is still accurate, we need a minimum of 150 applicants to say anything with 80% confidence.

If we sub-divide this by sub categories, we will need 150 applicants per category (FSW-O, CEC, etc) to say anything. Everything else becomes confirmation bias tbh which to those who unfortunately go through slower processing eventually turns into a loop of depression as wrong source of truth was trusted in the first place :)
Exactly!!!

Reactions: tedfaro

mapleleafmapleleaf

Jul 5, 2019
For BIL - look at GCKey. If it says, completed, it is completed. Tracker will say in progress for a long time.

For Background check and eligibility - PR tracker will be more reliable.

You are an inland applicant, iirc. Were you asked to do biometrics? If they are going to link your old medicals or bio, that update takes time. Outland applications have to go through new medicals and BIL which is where they "appear" to be faster. But that's just an illusion of faster processing.

If they have started your background check, you are very likely MEP and BIL (UCI linking never happens before that, which seems to be your case) + R10 pass (documents completeness check).

As long as they have started working on background check or eligibility - your application is moving at speed. It is only an issue if they for some reason don't touch your application at all, that would be an indication of delayed processing - but remember, they only have to process 80% of all applications in the 6 month SLA. 20% are likely to see the 6+ months processing timeline.
Thanks a lot for the information. I would be grateful if you may help me a bit with BIL.
I am an outland applicant, and I just was able to create the Status Tracker account. I saw that:
Bio is in progress, but in GCKEY, it has been linked to my previous bio when earlier this year when applied for the visitor visa.
Med is completed,
Background Verification is In Progress, and
Eligibility is Not Started.

I am a bit confused about whether or when I will receive BIL for me to provide new bio? Any information would be greately appreciated. :)

Mml.07

Jul 18, 2023
PNP NB inland
AOR July 3rd
MEP july 18th
July 31st letter for biometric payemnet ( done same day )
August 1st BIL
August 2nd did my biometric

currently on my tracker
Biometric completed
Medical completed
Eligibility not started
Back ground in progress

any one has eligibility not started ?