Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
15-07-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2018
Finally, my security screening is over and I too received the PPR email. It is evident that they process things in batches, as many people who had their SS started in Sep and Oct are getting PPR these days.

I wish all the good news soon for every remaining July 2017 applicant. Good luck guys.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Finally, my security screening is over and I too received the PPR email. It is evident that they process things in batches, as many people who had their SS started in Sep and Oct are getting PPR these days.

I wish all the good news soon for every remaining July 2017 applicant. Good luck guys.
Congratz. Whats your visa office? And since when you were in ss?

Rizwan990

Jun 8, 2018
Hi

Please add me to watsapp group

My timeline
ITA 4 may 2017
Aor 24 july 2017
Medicals passed 2 aug 2017
IP1 not sure but soon after medicals
IP2 27 feb 2018
PPR waiting.....

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017

Please can you update your medical status they updated or redo medicla

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017

what is your TL and how about medical they renew or redo?

hem_can

Jan 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
15-07-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2018
Answers to my friends' questions:

My visa office was Ottawa. I was in SS since October 2017. And I was not asked to redo medicals.

Last edited:

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys,

Below is reply from CIC after inquiry on why I was asked to do medicals again; though done and even Passed as shown on My CIC account -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Pls what do you guys think is going on there?

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

Below is reply from CIC after inquiry on why I was asked to do medicals again; though done and even Passed as shown on My CIC account -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Pls what do you guys think is going on there?
Did you finally re-do your medicals ? It's a weird reply, like nothing happened before while they asked for a new medicals...i definitly dont understand how they are actually working :confused:

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Did you finally re-do your medicals ? It's a weird reply, like nothing happened before while they asked for a new medicals...i definitly dont understand how they are actually working :confused:
yep did the medicals and the review of medicals now shows PASSED