+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys.please find bellow the reply of our inquiry...any comment ?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Besnik, Agent 4161
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi guys.please find bellow the reply of our inquiry...any comment ?

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Besnik, Agent 4161

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.
I’m April 2018 aor CEC but when I inquired I got the same reply from IRCC and I’m at ip2. It’s standaRd reply if you pass ur eligibility but still in background check but they feel you should get ppr soon. For those went to security too long, the phrasing i saw was your application will be out of normal time frame which you don’t have. So congtraz on almost done

Reactions: sachka02

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
I’m April 2018 aor CEC but when I inquired I got the same reply from IRCC and I’m at ip2. It’s standaRd reply if you pass ur eligibility but still in background check but they feel you should get ppr soon. For those went to security too long, the phrasing i saw was your application will be out of normal time frame which you don’t have. So congtraz on almost done
Oh thank you hope you are right.our aor is july 27 2017 and we are tired of waiting :(

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Strikeharsh,

So what does it imply for one who is already long in background/security check -"For those went to security too long, the phrasing i saw was your application will be out of normal time frame"?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Strikeharsh,

So what does it imply for one who is already long in background/security check -"For those went to security too long, the phrasing i saw was your application will be out of normal time frame"?
I have seen wenform replies message in the forum that said application will be out of normal timeframe which ircc’s timeframe is 6months. The reason why it passed 6 months. People mostly have entered into security check,

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Strikeharsh,

If ur message only said it’s in order and nothing else. It’s a good news and they are finalizing ur application at the moment it could be ppr soon

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
AOR 3RD JULY AND STILL WAITING.
WHICH OFFICES (OTTAWA, LONDON, ETC) ARE HANDLING YOUR CASES?
i'm in ottawa as well. my last gcms notes showed they hadn't started security yet but i've read it could be blanked out for now, as not to show we're in security screening.

AK2454

Mar 7, 2017
I have seen wenform replies message in the forum that said application will be out of normal timeframe which ircc’s timeframe is 6months. The reason why it passed 6 months. People mostly have entered into security check,
Hi,

Here's the response I got from them. Any thoughts?

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi,

Here's the response I got from them. Any thoughts?

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
thoughts? there's nothing to have thoughts about. it's the same old generic response type

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
If ur message only said it’s in order and nothing else. It’s a good news and they are finalizing ur application at the moment it could be ppr soon
nah they always say that. Three different times I contacted them, three different replies. The only way to know for sure is through gcms and even then it's not clear if you're in security. According to my notes, funds, criminality and eligibility were all done back in september. under security it says not started which i highly doubt

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
nah they always say that. Three different times I contacted them, three different replies. The only way to know for sure is through gcms and even then it's not clear if you're in security. According to my notes, funds, criminality and eligibility were all done back in september. under security it says not started which i highly doubt
Please what are the replies that you got ? Thanks

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Today marks 308 days since AOR, yet waiting for PPR. A real long wait ever. Calls, emails and gcms (though 4 months ago) still point to Background check in progress.

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Same here...aor july 27 still waiting. I've seen many cases being finalized, with a more recent aor, i'm wondering when our turn will come...hopeless.i found a link wich tell that a security screening takes 11 months since ip2 stage, and when we called cic last time, agent told us that our backround check is in progress since august 2017, so maybe will have some news by next july...patience guys

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hello Guys,

I suddenly received this in my cic account. Did anyone get this before and what did you do. Cos am surprised since i have medical passed since Aug 2017. Suddenly Medical Section turned from "Passed" to "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." Advise is needed.

Medical Examination Instructions
These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application.

Who may complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Your medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the IRCC list of Panel Physicians. The list of Panel Physicians to find a doctor in your area:

How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible for processing your application as soon as possible.

Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment.

Paying for your Immigration Medical Examination
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable to the Panel Physician at the time of the examination. This payment is for the Panel Physician’s services and cannot be refunded even if your immigration application is refused or the validity period of your immigration medical examination expires.

Note: If you are eligible for coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP), the costs related to your immigration medical examination will be covered by the IFHP. Please confirm with the Panel Physician in your area that they are registered with the IFHP.

What must I bring to my appointment?

IMPORTANT:
If you have a previous or existing medical condition, bring any medical reports, test results or prescriptions that you may have with you to your appointment. This may help reduce the time it takes for your application to be processed. • The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E) • Identification, including your passport if one is available. Proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document with photograph and signature, such as a passport or driver’s license. • Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn • Four recent photographs. You will need to bring these only if the doctor you select from the list of panel physicians does not work with IRCC via the eMedical system. Please check with the doctor’s office when you book your appointment • Interim Federal Health Certificate (IMM 5695) or Refugee Protection Claimant Document – for individuals eligible for coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)

Last edited: